03 [ɢᴀᴛᴇ 𝟸𝟶𝟺]

corbyn smiled softly at the security guard next to him as he walked through the metal detector. the guard gave him a bright smile back as corbyn walked to get his laptop, shoes, and carry-on out of the small buckets.

he pulled out his favorite notebook in which he used for writing as he slipped his black backpack back upon his shoulders. he dipped his head timidly as he walked, shying away from the people who would walk a little too close.

corbyn walked through the airport, looking up at the large signs confusingly as he tried to find his gate. seeing as he still had three hours til' boarding time, he didn't have to worry.

"looking for your gate?" asked a voice, corbyn flinching and clutching his book tightly in his hand as it was unexpected.

"uh, yeah." corbyn spoke as he continued to read.

"jetblue, jetblue, gate 204. where the hell is it?" he muttered under his breath, the random blue eyed boy still standing next to him.

"oh! gate 204! we're on the same flight! that should be— over there!" the brown haired boy spoke enthusiastically as he pointed in the direction of the gate.

"uh, thank you..."

"daniel."

"thank you, daniel. i'll remember that when i need to go there, but right now, i'm going to starbucks." corbyn spoke as he clutched his backpack strap in his free hand, wanting to get out of the situation.

"have fun..."

"corbyn."

"have fun, corbyn!"