04 [ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ sɪɢʜᴛ]

corbyn began walking in the opposite direction of his gate and towards a bright green sign. he smiled softly as he smelt the joyful, yet cozy scent of coffee beans throughout the air.

he took a seat in a small green, comfy chair and pulled out a pen. he opened his notebook to a clean page. he pulled the pen up to his chin as he tapped the end against his chin, deep in thought. his eyebrows scrunched as he wrote.

𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳
𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦
𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦

corbyn smiled at the thought of the blue eyed boy he had just met, immediately flipping to the next page, writing furiously.

𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯
𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺
𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮
𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

corbyn stared at the words in front of him. they spoke the truth. more truth in the ink than he would've liked. he sighed as he once again, tapped the pen to his chin.

he heard a thud next to him, causing him to jump a bit as he closed his notebook, looking over into the seat next to him.

"daniel, you've gotta stop doing that." corbyn chuckled softly as he spoke quietly, almost inaudibly.

"i'm sorry, corbyn." daniel watched as corbyn opened up to another clean page, watching as the boy's tongue slipped out of his mouth just a bit in concentration.

daniel found the sight of corbyn breathtaking. everything about him was perfect. they had only said a few words to eachother, but that was enough for daniel to have just a bit of hope they'd be something more.

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵; 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭.