Glee glee and more glee

Today was a glee filming day. It was going to be a tiring day and Lea as Rachel had to pretend to split up with Cory as Finn. She wasn't going to like that at all she had to sing a break up song and everything and she knew the fans wouldn't like it.

As she looked at Cory in the bed next to her and then their twins in their cribs. She smiled and tweeted -today's going to be a busy day for me, my husband and my kids today the day for you Finchel shippers pics to come- she tweeted not tweeting about the break up scene as she didn't want the fans to know.

As lea looked back at her husband and kids she smiled again before getting out of bed. She put her dressing gown on and went downstairs to make breakfast in bed for Cory and herself and something for the twins also she was going to feed Sheila. Lea smiled as she made the breakfast and fed Sheila today was going to be a long day and she could feel it.

As Lea took the food back up to her husband and children she couldn't help but smile looking at everything she had got all from being on one tv show that had turned out to be a massive hit. She had met her husband, her best friends, people that where her family now and forever .

She couldn't believe how far this show had come and how in two seasons time it would all be over. The hole cast and crew had been told season is would be the last season but they where filming season six now and where onto episode fourteen in filming but the last season was only going to have 13 episodes.

Lea was the only cast member to be told that there had been two more seasons added and she had been told to keep it a secret. Keeping a secret from her friends and family was hard though, ever though the big secret. Hold secret still hadn't been found out by the paparazzi.

Every time the cast got interviewed Lea had to act like it was the last season and pretend to be upset she knew that when it was the last season she would be upset but she was having fun pretending to be. In the most resent interview for a magazine she ha been asked what it was like filming the last Season ever of Glee and she had told them.

"Oh it's hard work and upsetting at times but I know that when the Gleeks see the last episode which we have been given our scrips for the Gleeks will be shocked and surprised and happy I just hope me and my cast mates and the crew have done the Gleeks proud. I mean if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have a job or I wouldn't of met my husband and ha my beautiful twins. So this last season is most defiantly one for the Gleeks as well it's my glee family that matters to me and the Gleeks are part of that family." She ha told the interviewer.

The day after that interview she had, had a meeting with Ryan an told him about the interview her was proud with what she had told the interviewer. Lea laughed at herself as she thought about that then looked at her family again seeing Cory had woken up. She smiled at him before speaking.

"Good morning my amazing husband" she said putting the breakfast on the side and getting back into bed. "I've bought you breakfast in bed" she told him.

Cory smiled his half smile "mmm and what's that" he asked hoping Lea would say herself was his breakfast in bed.

Lea got the tray from the side and put it on top of them with a smile removing the twins breakfast of the tray before looking at Cory's facial expression. Cory looked at the food as his stomach started to make noises at the look and smell of the food he knew Lea was a good cook but he didn't know she was this good.

(line break)

After they had eaten and had stopped feeding the twins Lea and Cory got ready for the day ahead of them. Lea had decided to wear her pretty pink summer dress with tights and a white cardigan as it was still winter where as Cory put on a hooded top and jeans. After dressing the twins to look like how they where dressed they headed to the car. Lea still smiling.