Three months later

Three months later Lea woke up she was starting to show and was worried about going to work she woke Cory up "Cory babe wake up time for work and I'm hungry I want my boyfriend to cook for me please". Cory smiled "of course honey what would you like? Something vegan?" Lea smiled "you know me so well Cory I love my vegan food I do" Cory laughed and went downstairs making Lea some breakfast before coming back up stairs. "One fruit cocktail for my fruit cocktail" Lea smiled she had just finished getting dressed "thanks baby can you see my bump in this outfit?" Cory looked and shook his head handing her the bowl of fruit cocktail "nope we can't see cute bumpy in that outfit so Ryan won't be able to either". Lea smiled and ate her breakfast watching Cory get ready once she had finished she stood up "let's get to work babe before Ryan rings asking where we are you know what he's like if we are late" Cory laughed and opened the bedroom door for her "I fed Sheila so she's ok so yes let's go before Ryan rings us would you like a carry or you going to walk babe" Lea thought "hmm a carry please to your car I think" Cory nodded and walked over picking her up "of to work we go".

When they arrived at the studio they both went to wardrobe to get into their first outfits the first of Lea's outfits was tight around her bump . The wardrobe stylist looked at Lea "Lea you've put on a bit of weight this costume is too tight on your belly" Lea looked at Cory "oh erm big breakfast you should make them so they aren't body fitting and so they are lose instead" the wardrobe stylist took note "ok Lea I will have them like that for next time" Lea smiled "thank you me and Cory should go to make up now see you later" the stylist waved bye to Cory and Lea as they walked to the make up trailer. When Lea and Cory had finished at the make up trailer hey walked onto set and over to Ryan "Ryan!" Lea said walking over "hi Lea and Cory" Ryan said looking over "how are you both this morning" Cory smiled "we are both fine thank you but Lea had a big breakfast so as a little bit of a belly" Lea smiled "yeah and I don't really wanna be dancing a lot because my ankle hurts" Cory and Lea had been making up the lies since finding out Lea was pregnant and they where getting good at it but knew they wouldn't be able to lie soon as she was getting bigger when the pregnancy was getting more and more near the end.

While they where filming Lea had to keep stoping to go to the toilet to be sick and Ryan was getting worried "Cory what is wrong with Lea" he asked. Cory had to think about what to say and came out with "oh she has a bad tummy at the moment" Ryan just nodded believing Cory. Lea walked back out "so what we gonna film now" she asked happily. Ryan laughed "a Finchel scene where Finchel kiss and sing" Lea clapped "yey" she looked at Cory who was also happy about the scene and they started filming the scene and singing the song they had been given to sing. After all that filming Lea was feeling hungry and sleepy she looked at Cory "home sweet home now Cory and you can cook again" Cory smiled "let's go" they waved bye to the cast and drove home.

Later that night after they had eaten there dinner and got into bed they opened some of their mail Lea had her first sonogram appointment letter and was reading it "Cory out first sonogram is next week" she smiled and looked at Cory who was smiling wide "now I can't wait to see our little one Lea I wonder if we are having twins or one baby" Lea laughed at his excitement "we will find out next week now let's sleep".

The week later when the day came for the first sonogram Cory was excited and Lea was glad that Ryan had took the excuse about having a doctors appointment as she was being sick a lot. Once they had got dressed they headed to their appointment Lea was starting to get excited "Cory how many babies do you think we are having" Cory laughed "well we will have to wait and find out won't we young lady" he smiled at her as he parked the car "we are here Lea let's go see out baby" Lea smiled "yes let's". They both walked in and signed in then within ten minutes got called to a room and had their first scan done finding out how many they where having but how many was it one or two or was it three.