20 weeks to go

Lea was now five months pregnant and going for her second scan she couldn't wait to see what she was having but still hadn't told anyone but the Glee cast how many she was having. "Cory" she said waking up "yes" Cory replied coming in the bedroom with some food "food for my princess" he said walking over to her "thanks Cory" Lea replied smiling "we get too see what we are having today" she said smiling. Cory nodded "yes we get to meet mini Lea" Lea giggled "no mini Cory" Lea said as she ate the food.

When they arrived at their appointment Lea sat down on a chair and rubbed her bump as she waited to be called in Cory sat next to her drinking a coffee "so baby scan then work ms michele" he said "yeah" Lea replied sadly since finding out she was pregnant she just wanted to be Mriss Monteith she had even started planing the weeding she hoped for. After about a minute they got called in for the scan and went into the room getting to find out what they were having they both smiled. They waited for some sonogram pictures and then went to the studio "Lea" Cory asked as they arrived at the studio "what was wrong earlier you seamed sad" he said "nothing Cory I was I just thinking that's all" she lied "oh ok then" Cory replied worried. They went to Ryan's office to tell him what Lea was having so he would know what Rachel was going to have then they got on with filming happily.

After they had got home from work Lea rang her parents to tell them the news and arranged for them to come to L.A. After speaking to her mom and dad Cory rang his mom to tell her and also arrange for her to come down the same time as Lea's parents. After phoning the parents they decided to go out for a meal to celebrate the news of what they where having they went too Lea's favourite deli Lea ordering her favourite food and Cory ordering something different they where enjoying their food when a fan came up to them "h-hi I'm a m-massive fan" the fan said and Cory smiled "hi nice to meet you would you like a photo?" He asked "ye-yes please" said the fan Cory Lea and the fan took the photo and the fan gave Lea a baby gift "thank you" Lea said with a smile and the fan smiled then left.

Later that night after the meal and they had got home they went straight to bed as Lea was exhausted she had never been so tired in her life.she good into bed and just fell straight to sleep Cory didn't fall asleep straight away as he went on twitter and tweeted a photo of Lea fast asleep "my girl fast asleep can't wait for the family to come so I can ask her something" the fans freaked out tweeting back "what you going to ask her!!!????" Cory laughed and went to sleep cuddling Lea and putting his hand on her bump.

The next morning Lea was awake early since she couldn't sleep she wrote a note to Cory saying "went to work early see you there love you. Lea xoxo", Lea drove to work everyone surprised to see her there so early she decided to go to her trailer and fell asleep when she sat down on her trailers couch. At home Cory woke up and noticed Lea had got but sore the note and read it smiling knowing she was safe her got ready and went to work himself