Weeks later

Weeks later Lea was sat cuddling to Cory it was their day of filming so they had planed to take the twins out to a baby group for the day. As they got dressed Lea couldn't stop smiling at Cory and the twins "I love this little family" she said with a massive smile "I love us too" Cory replied Laycie and Chase cooed in agreement with Lea and Cory which made Lea laugh. They then went downstairs and Lea fed Sheila before making a coffee and some food as she was eating she looked at Cory "today's going to be fun at this baby group thing it's gonna be me, you and the twins and then Heather and Taylor and Elmo" Cory laughed and nodded "yes Laycie's future husband and don't forget Ryan his partner and Logan will be there too" he replied making Lea laugh "yeah Elmo and Chase's best friend".

As they drove to the baby group Lea just listened to the radio wondering if Zachary had went home like she had asked him too. She decided to text Chloe "hey Chloe did you hear about the visitor I had? I hope he's home safe I don't want him coming back till he's eighteen will you make sure of it? L xxx" she sent the text and waited for Chloe's reply when she got it she read it to her self it said "hey Lea yeah I did my mom and dad have grounded him for three months and told him he shouldn't of done that don't worry I'll make sure but he found Andrew and Andrew wants to get to know him I told Zachary no but he won't listen so I told my mom C xxx" Lea shook her head and replied "how did Andrew find out where Zachary was I never told him and yeah your mom as a right to know I hope he listens to her did you know I'm getting married I hope you can come to my wedding I got a bridesmaids dress for you L xxx".

When they had arrived at had baby group Heather and Taylor where outside waiting. Ryan hadn't turned up yet and the group hadn't started after Cory had parked the car Lea got out and got Laycie as Cory got Chase and they walked over to Heather and company "hey Heather" Lea shouted as she walked over "hey Lea" Heather shouted back. Taylor and Cory laughed at their girls then noticed Ryan pulling up "here's Ryan" said making her laugh and the others laughed too as Ryan got out the car and waved before walking over with Logan "what's so funny you four" he asked "nothing nothing" Lea replied and they all walked into the baby group which was just about to start.

After the baby group they all went their different ways Lea and Cory going to Starbucks Ryan going back to the glee set and heather and taylor going home. While Lea and Cory sat in Starbucks Lea looked at her phone to see if chloe had replied smiling when she noticed she had. Cory looked up and smiled "why you smiling miss smile a lot" he asked her "chloe can come to the wedding" Lea replied "well that's good" Cory replied with a smile. Once they had finished their drinks they decided to go to Lea's mom and dad's as they loved taking the twins to see Edith and Marc.

After being round Lea's parents Lea and Cory went home "Cory" Lea said "yes honey" Cory asked with a smile "Jon wants me to go out with him tonight for food will you be ok with the twins?" Lea replied "of course I will" Cory answered with a smile "you go our with Jon and enjoy yourself you need a night of" he continued with made Lea smile and nod. As soon as they had got home Cory had told Lea to go and get ready and he will look after the twins starting from then so Lea went and had a lovely soak in the bath before getting ready to go and meet Jon.

Once Lea and Jon had arrived at there destination Jon asked Lea "so any news on the Zachary problem" "yeah" Lea replied "he went home like I told him got grounded and found Andrew" she continued and Jon give a worried look "you mean he found his dead beat dad" Jon asked worried and Lea just nodded before they ordered. While they waited for their food to arrive they just kept talking about things like Cory and the twins and New York and spring awakening after all that's where they had met. Once the food had arrived they ate and drank Lea loved being with her best guy friend they always had a laugh her dad offering to pay Jon money to marry her, him naming his pet goat after her it was obvious why they where best friends.

After the meal Lea went home to Cory and the twins upset the twins where in bed already but happy to have some alone time with Cory and Jon as Jon had came back as well. Lea was still deciding if she should tell Cory about her oldest son or not but she knew she had to make the right choice.

Later on once Jon had left Lea and Cory cuddled up and they watched funny girl Lea decided she wouldn't tell Cory just yet but she knew she needed to before they got married and the wedding was only a few months away. She didn't know how she was going to tell him or when but she would have to tell him sometime soon like people say never keep a secret from a loved one.