No one knows what happens

One day when Lea woke up she went to check on her twins. Cory was at work and so it was just Lea, Sheila, Laycie and Chase all morning. Lea walked into the twins nursery and smiled seeing her babies still fast asleep she decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast and feed Sheila. As soon as Lea got downstairs she put a pan on to make blueberry pancakes then made Sheila's food putting it down so Sheila could eat before making her blueberry pancake mix flipping the pancakes and then eating them. She listened out to see if the twins woke up and watched the time.

After Lea had finished her breakfast and washed, dried and put her plate away she went back upstairs to the twins nursery Laycie had just woke up so she picked her daughter up and fed her. After feeding Laycie Chase finally woke up so Lea fed Chase then took the twins into her bedroom so that she could get dressed. After Lea had got dressed she dressed the twins and put them in their car seats Lea was going to go and try on her wedding dress today and go and look at a place for the wedding reception as she had already got the wedding ceremony sorted but was keeping it a secret from Cory but with Lea being Jewish who knows what she was planing.

When Lea got to the dress shop she met her mom, cousins, grandmother and best friends including Jon. Jon took Chase and her grandmother took Laycie as Lea went and tried on her dress coming back out to show everyone her mom and grandmother nearly started crying at how beautiful the dress was as it was a big princess strapless dress and the top part of the dress was heart shaped with pink jewels on it at the bottom of the dress in pink and blue jewels it had spelt Cory I'm Forever Yours Faithfully around the back of the dress. She even got her pink and blue jewelled tiara to try on with it. Edith took a photo of her daughter to show Marc once she got home as Edith and Marc had finally moved to LA.

Lea smiled down at her dress before going to take it of then coming back out and walking to her mom "now to go and get our hair done and give Chase and Laycie their first hair cuts". Edith nodded "let's go then sweetie come on guys time to go to the hairdressers" everyone laughed and walked out going to their cars to follow Lea to the hairdressers. When they got to the hairdressers Lea's grandma took Chase and Jon took Laycie and they all walked in Lea saying who was all here to get their hair done which was everyone. Lea sat down in the chair first and got her hair cut and styled but also got her hair dip dyed pink. All of Lea's female cousins and best friends got their hair cut styled and either dip dyed pink or blue then Jon, Edith and Lea's grandmother got their hair cut and styled. The it was time to give the twins their first hair cut the twin where only three months old now but their hair was getting long after all they where both born with a lot of hair.

After the hairdressers everyone went home and when Lea got home she had a lot of mail so she laid the twins down in their car seats on the couch and opened some of the mail. One of the letters was of someone Lea hadn't heard from in ages no one had knew what had happened to this person and no one probably would ever know but in the letter that Lea was reading the person explained what had happened and where they where. Lea put the letter in her hand bag and smiled a little before opening more mail that was of fans she laughed at what the fans had sent her and tweeted "thanks for the mail you lot of awesome gleeks all them letters made a lea smile happen love you all talk soon". Cory was on twitter at the time and tweeted "I wanna see a lea smile but I always make a lea smile if you know what I mean ;)" Lea didn't tweet back as she had started cooking the dinner ready for Cory to come home. Once the dinner ŵas started she decided to tweet "good day with the girls of the family the girl best friends and a Jon today new hair style and the twins got their hair cut for the first time can't wait for their daddy to come home though you'll see my new hair soon"

Lea looked through her photos of the day and decided to post the one of her and her cousins and her girl best friends after they had had their hair cut posting it on Instagram so it would go on Facebook and twitter saying "it's all pink and blue now". Everyone freaked and Cory commented where's my Lea gone I can't find her as she got pink or blue hair now see you when I get home love you xxx"

Once Cory had got home he smiled at Lea "loving the hair sexy" he said walking up to her "well thanks handsome the foods nearly ready can you check on the twins please while I finish cooking and plate the food up" Lea asked him smiling back and getting the plates out the cupboard. Cory nodded and walked to the twins picking them both up and kissing their heads just as Lea shouted "foods out" Cory carried the twins into the kitchen and putting the twins into their kitchen Moses baskets so that they could eat "so what we eating Miss Sarfati" Cory smiles "well Mr Monteith we have a vegy curry today with rice and a nan bread" Lea placed Cory's plate down I front of him and then put the nan breads down on the table before putting her plate down. "What drink would your like?" Lea asked getting a glass "water please" Cory replied. Lea made Cory a glass of water and herself a class of water and walked back to the table and passed him his water "let's eat babe" she said as she sat down and tore some nan bread of beginning to eat.

After they had eaten Cory washed up "that food was amazing baby your such a good cook" Lea smiled "thanks babe I'm glad you liked it I got us some ice cream for once the twins are in bed" Cory clapped "yey ice cream so feed and bath the twins ready for bed?" Lea nodded "yep you can feed Chase as I have some milk pumped ready then you can get the baby baths ready and we can bath them I'll just go and get their sleep suits and sleeping bags" Lea went upstairs into the nursery and got everything she needed before coming back downstairs with everything and walks to get Laycie out her Moses basket and feed her.

After the twins had eaten and been bathed and put to bed Lea and Cory settled down to watch a DVD and eat ice cream lea cuddled into Cory after finishing her ice cream and closed her eyes she had had a busy day and was really tired