Its wedding day!!!

So Lea woke up it was the morning of the wedding and boy was Lea excited. Cory was in the hotel with his best man and ushers , the wedding was at 12pm and Cory had woke up at 7am on the dot just to get ready for his own wedding. Lea on the other hand had been up at 6am on the dot as that's what time the twins had woke up.

Lea sat with her bridesmaids, flower girls, her mom and her nana as they all got their hair and makeup done before they all got dressed and got their flowers. Lea's hair was done in a up do with a tiara and her full fringe. All of the other girls had their hair the same but had flowers in their hair.

Lea went and got her wedding dress on. Her wedding dress was big and puffy, it was a boo tube and was also very, very, very sparkly. On the bottom of dress in pink writing it read "forever yours faithfully". After Lea was ready she went downstairs to see her bridesmaids and flower girls.

As Lea walked into the livingroom where everyone was sat everyone looked at Lea in aww. Lea's mom and dad where both nearly crying , their daughter looked so beautiful and so grown up they couldn't believe today was the day, the day Marc would give his little girl away. Lea looked at her friends and cousins in their pink dresses then at her mom and dad laughing a little at her dad.

"Daddy your ties all wrong" she told him "let me fix it for you". Lea walked over to her dad and fixed his tie, happy once it was right.

(Line break)

Cory had finished getting ready and now him and his boys where on their way to the Temple. As Lea was Jewish she had wanted to have a typical Jewish wedding, well her dad wanted her to anyway. Cory wasn't Jewish but the Kohen of the temple that Lea went to was letting this one wedding happen as Lea had always been a good Jew.

Cory smiled as he walked in and seen everyone that was already their it was only 10:30 and people where coming already. The Kohen walked up to Cory and handed him a kippot as that was tradition for men to wear one. Cory looked around and noticed that all the girls had long dresses on and had their shoulders covered. Even his mom.

Cory thought that maybe that was another tradition. He looked around at his and Cory's friends and family before looking at the time. In a hour Cory would be marrying the women of his dreams and the women of his life he knew that Lea would be in her limo with her bridesmaids, flower girls, mom, dad and their twins.

Cory was starting to get nervous he couldn't wait to get married to Lea but his nerves where kicking in, did he look of in his suit, how was Lea feeling and would he be ok in front of all of the guests or would he bottle it. He was getting scared now. He looked around at everyone again and smiled at them all, getting a smile back from everyone.

(Line break)

Lea was in her limo with her bridesmaids, flower girls and her family also Jon. Lea was trying to find her White sleeveless cardigan as her mom, bridesmaids and flower girls put on their pink sleeveless cardigans. Lea was starting to get nervous. She could feel butterflies in the pit of her stomach, she wondered how Cory was feeling.

Cory was feeling the the same he just wanted the wedding over and done. He knew his Lea would look amazing and beautiful in her dress and he just wanted her now, he looked at the time it was 11:30am Lea would soon be here. Cory started getting more nervous, excited but nervous. Bring it on he thought.

Lea sat in the limo looking out of the window. Today she would become Cory's wife, three days time she would be at the teen choice awards and in a week her and Cory would be on Ellen together. Lea laughed a little imagining Ellen's face when she finds out about Cory and Lea's wedding. Ellen would introduce them as Mr Cory Monteith and Miss Lea Michele, then Lea could correct her.