The weddings getting closer

It was now a month before Lea and Cory got married. It was set for August 1st Lea had had her last wedding dress fitting and so had the bridesmaids while Cory and his best men had had there last suit fittings now all that was left to go it get the twins their outfits and go and check on the cake.

Today's day was already planned out record music for Glee,film a episode for Glee, get changed then Lea was going out with the girls and Jon and Cory with the boys. Lea was excited for her night out as Chloe was going to be there as well they had both been texting each other and Chloe was going to meet Lea at the glee studio. Once Lea had got dressed her, Cory and the twins went to the recording studio to record five songs two where just Lea as Rachel, two Cory as Finn and one Finchel duet. As Lea was recording her first song she kept smiling as she liked the song she was singing it was one of favourite songs plus it was a broadway song as well. After Lea and Cory had recorded their two songs it was time for the duet it was another broadway song but it was also a love song Lea loved singing any type of song with Cory but it being a love song was more fun.

After recording songs they headed to the studio to film Lea was looking forward to the scenes today as she was going to be filming with Idina Menzel and she loved filming with her on screen mom more then she loved filming with Cory but that was a secret Jon was all so filming today so it was going to be a fun day of filming. Once they had arrived at the studio Lea went to see Ryan to see if it was still ok to finish early as they had planed once Ryan had said it was still ok Lea smiles and left to film her first scene with Idina and Jon she was happy Brad was directing it today Lea always liked brad directing as it could be a laugh.

After filming Lea went to her trailer and texted Chloe to see where she was getting a text back saying that chloe was near paramount Lea looked at Jenna who was stood with her and they went and waited for chloe to turn up. As Lea and Jenna stood at the front of paramount to wait for Chloe Jenna asked Lea "so have you told Cory yet" "no" Lea replied "I still don't know what to say" Lea continued "I'm just scared" she finished saying as Chloe walked up to them "Lea Michele scared what are you scared of" chloe said as she hugged Lea "Cory finding out about Z" Lea said "well Z is a B now he wanted to change his name cos of Andrew saying what you and him where going to call him" Chloe said "we never agreed anything" Lea said a little angry making chloe jump "I knew that! So why is Andy saying you had!" Chloe shouted at her making Lea go a little scared "I-I don't know m-maybe b-because I said if liked the name Bobby as that what your mom and dad where thinking of calling him" Lea said beginning to cry and Jenna hugged her as chloe replied " well that's what he's changed his name to his name is now Bobby" Lea looked up at chloe "you know chloe I don't really care about him!" Chloe looked at Lea shocked "maybe you did the right thing giving him to my parents then" she said before looking at Jenna and Jenna just sighed "girls girls calm down let's go get ready then go and meet Jon and the others" Jenna said and Lea just nodded and walked back to her trailer to change.

While the girls and Jon where doing their things and Cory and the boys where doing what they had planned. Edith and Marc where looking after the twins for the night and Lea was going to go and pick them up the next morning but for now Edith was feeding the twins while Lea and Cory where out with their friends. The place Lea the girls and Jon had gone to was a vegan bar and Cory and the boys had went to their usual hang out. Lea was having so much fun but kept thinking about the twins though Lea was glad to have some time to herself she wasn't getting drunk and neither was Cory but they where enjoying their time apart.

Once the night was over Lea was tired so went home and Chloe was going back to Lea's even though Lea and Chloe weren't talking after the disagreement they had had. When Lea and Chloe had arrived back at Lea's Cory was already home Lea was so glad to see her fiancé she had really missed him you could tell they where totally in love as soon as they where together Lea just walked into his arm for a hug and kissed him deeply. Chloe decided to go to the spare room and just go to sleep she hated the fact her and Lea had fell out but there was nothing she could do about it now it was better to just sleep on it.

The next morning Lea woke up she was the first one up so she decided to go and collect the twins from her mom and dad. Once she had arrived at her mom and dad's you could tell Lea was happy to see the twins as soon as she picked them up and cuddled them she looked at her mom "where they good for you last night mom" she asked Edith and Edith replied "yes like always though Chase has a little cold" just as Edith said that Chase sneezed and Lea laughed "aww cute my little boy" she kissed Chase's head then Laycie's head and put them in their cat seats before hugging her mom and dad and thanking them for taking care of the twins.

Once Lea had arrived home with the twins she looked into the kitchen to see that Chloe was already up Lea just smiled at chloe then fed the twins and chloe smiled back before walking to Lea "Lea I'm sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to bring him up I just thought you'd of wanted to know" chloe said as Lea looked at Chloe "look Chlo I'm happy you told me about it but he's not my son he's your mom and dad's they are his parents and I thought I told you to keep Andrew away from him" Lea replied. Chloe sighed and replied "I've tried Lea I've really tried but Andrew won't listen to me I don't know what to do" Lea jaunt shrugged her shoulder "let's not talk about it Chloe ok cos Cory will be getting up soon" chloe nodded in agreement and they both had a coffee just as Cory came down the stairs supposed to see the twins " morning my Lea and my twins Lea why didn't you wake me I'd of came to get the twins with you" Lea smiled "what I was missing my twin cuddle time so I went and got my babies from my mom and dad" Lea looked at the twins who just cooed and smiled making Cory smile "aww my girl was missing our babies I missed our babies too" he said with a smile and Lea just nodded before turning to Chloe "so you going back to New York today then and coming back for the wedding the day before the wedding day?" Lea asked Chloe and Ch,one nodded "yes that's correct I was wondering if I could bring my boyfriend" chloe asked "yeah sure" Lea said with a smile "thanks" chloe replied "I better go and get ready to go then" she continued and walked upstairs leaving Lea, Cory and the twins to have some family time. Lea and Cory just cuddled into each other and kissed while the twins just slept. Ten minutes later Chloe came back downstairs and seeing Cory and Lea make out she just wrote a note to say she would see them soon and left.

Once Lea and Cory had finished making out Cory walked into the living room and picked up the mote "Lea honey" he said "yes Cory" Lea replied and walked to him "chloe went she didn't want to disturb us while we where making out" he replied to her and Lea smiled and just kissed Cory again. After make out again for a hour they went to check on the wedding cake and get other wedding things. After shopping for the day they went back home and cuddled into each other watching a movie and deciding where to go on their honeymoon.