Two days left

This chapter continues from two weeks to go but then will skip forward to only two days hope you enjoy guys love you all.

(Continue)

"Cory" Lea said.

"Yes baby" Cory replied.

"I need to tell you something" Lea replied she wasn't going to back down now.

"What is it Lea what's wrong" Cory asked worried.

"Chase isn't my first born son" Lea replied looking down and gulping.

"What" Cory asked lifting Lea's chin up.

"When I was 13" Lea began to say. "I had a baby, a little boy" Lea continued looking up.

"Oh honey" Cory replied hugging her "did he die" he asked?

"No" Lea replied "I gave him up for adoption to Chloe's parents" she continued.

Cory sat down he was shocked at what Lea had just told him and he wanted to know more. He took Lea's hand and pulled her onto his lap cuddling her and stroking her hair so that Lea wouldn't cry he knew that always helped, he wasn't mad at Lea which was a good thing. How could he be mad at the women he loved.

"Tell me more" Cory asked.

"Well his name is Bobby Marc Ryan or Bobby Ryan Marc. When he was born he got called Zachary, but he decided to change his name the other week" Lea told Cory before continuing "that day I went to Starbucks was to meet him to tell him to go home and wait till he was 18 to come and find me, he probably hates me" she said with a sigh.

"Baby he won't hate you no one could ever hate you, your too perfect" Cory said to comfort her.

"What if he does" Lea asked.

"He won't baby girl now sleep ok I'll be right here" Cory told her as he kept hold of her and Lea fell asleep.

(Line break)

(Two weeks later two days till the wedding)

Lea was very busy in two days time she would be Mrs Monteith and she had to go get the decorations, table favours and name tags before going to paramount to set them out. Cory on the other had had to go and meet his best man and ushers plus book a hotel for the night before the wedding for him.

They where both very excited who wouldn't be two days before a wedding. Edith and Marc where looking after the twins so Cory and Lea could get things done, Chase still had his cold but otherwise everything was perfect for once anyway. Why wouldn't it be.

After Lea had been and sorted everything out at paramount studios she went and checked one the flowers for her and her bridesmaids before going to see the cake one last time and telling them it was to be delivered to paramount on the morning of the wedding. After she had done that she went to see her friend who was going to be the DJ at the wedding reception and handed him the song she had wrote only for the wedding.

After all the wedding things she went to do her interviews with the magazines she had to do ones for before saying she was having no magazine or paparazzi at the wedding so the only photos that would be taken would be professional ones as she didn't want her twins in the papers or mags yet.

Once all that was done Lea was tired she decided to go to Starbucks so told Jon to meet her there. As well as the DJ Jon was going to be singing so Lea wanted to know what songs he had planned on singing. After all it was important to know what Jon planned on singing at her wedding she didn't want weird songs.

Once Lea had got home from Starbucks she looked at the calendar, the wedding was in two days but in fives days was the teen choice awards where Lea was nominated fore three awards and Cory was nominated for two. Lea sat down at her desk and begin to wrote her speech for if she had won.