When Edith and Marc babysat

One night after a hard day of work Cory decide to take Lea our for a surprise meal to one of her favourite places. He had rang Edith and Marc to come and babysit so they where due at seven and a taxi was picking Lea up at ten past seven to take her to the surprise meal where Cory would be meeting her Cory had texted Lea telling her to dress nice and to not eat.

At half six Lea started to get dressed she decided she would wear her favourite pink dress and high heel shoes with a white jacket. After getting dressed Lea started putting her makeup on and doing her hair then she sat down with her babies and kissed them both before feeding them and putting them to bed. When the clock turned to seven Edith and Marc arrived and knocked on the door Lea going to answer "hey mommy hey daddy the twins are in their nursery asleep if they wake up they might need changing cos they've just been fed but if they are needing fed I've done some milk for them already I hopefully won't be back late" Edith laughed at her daughter " it doesn't matter what time your back honey you just have fun ok" Lea nodded as the taxi turned up and honked its horn "see you later then mommy and daddy" Lea hugged her mom and dad before leaving to the taxi.

When the taxi arrived at where Lea was meeting Cory Lea got out the taxi and walk to the doors looking around and realising this was her favourite place she smiled to herself and walked in walking to a waiter "table for mr monteith?" The waiter nodded and walked her to the table where Cory was already sat "hey baby" he said as Lea sat down "surprise" Lea giggled and smiled "this is why I wasn't to eat was it?" She asked and Cory nodded as the waiter bought over some non alcoholic champaign and pour them a glass "champaign babe" Cory said "non alcoholic may I add" he continued with a smile as Lea took a sip. Cory handed Lea a menu "I'll just have my usual baby" Lea said putting the menu down she always had the sane starter main and desert in this place.

Meanwhile back at the hose Edith and Marc where sat watching a film as the twins where still asleep when there was a knock on the door. Marc got up and answered it shocked when he realised who it was "what are you doing here" he asked the person at the door "I've came to see her if that's ok" it was the person who had wrote Lea a letter who no one had seen in ages. Marc just looked at them "she's out with her fiancé me and her mom are just here babysitting her twin babies" Marc looked up the stairs and then to where Edith was sitting "and anyway I don't think my daughter would want to see you" Marc went to close the door as the person spoke "I'll just wait here till she comes back then shall I" the person at on the door step and refused to move as Marc closed the door and walked back to his wife. Edith looked up "who was it Marc?" She asked with a worried tone in her voice "it's him" Marc replied knowing Edith would know who he was on about.

While Lea and Cory where out Lea decided to phone her parents and check on the twins so she told Cory she was going to then rang her dad's mobile waiting for him to answer. "Hello sweetie" Marc said as he answered the phone "how can I help" he asked "hi daddy" Lea replied "I'm just phoning to check on my two little babies" she said hoping her dad would say that everything is fine and when he did she smiled happy "well me and Cory are just onto our main course so we should be home soon bye daddy" she said "bye sweetie" Marc replied before they both disconnected the call and Lea nodded at Cory to say the twins where fine. Cory smiled "I love it when your worried" he said "Cory no you don't" Lea replied giggly. Back at the house Marc and Edith where trying to think of ways to get the uninvited guest to leave when Edith had came up with a idea she walked to the door and opened it "hey Lea won't be back tonight she just rang to say her and Cory have been called into work so won't be back till the morning so you might as well go and come back in a couple of days or something" Edith said hoping the guy would fall for the trick and when he did and he asked for a taxi Edith rang for one that came straight away and she told the taxi driver where to go watching the taxi take the guy far away from the house. Edith walked back in "he's gone" she said looking at Marc with a smile.

When Lea and Cory got home that night after the meal Lea walked in and hugged her mom and dad. Marc and Edith smiled at their daughter "mommy daddy" Lea said going into her handbag where the letter was and handing it to them "it's of you know who" Cory listened to his fiancé and wondered what she was talking about and Edith sighed "he's been here tonight we don't know how he knows where you live but he came looking for you I lied to him and said that you had been called into work and wouldn't be back to the morning and then he left in a taxi but I don't know if he will come back honey" Edith hugged her daughter "well me and your dad will be of you and your fiancé have fun and kiss the twins heads for me I love you and I'll come and see you tomorrow" Lea waves as her mom and dad left to their car then she turned to Cory "lets go kiss the twins then go to bed baby" she said as she began to walk upstairs. Cory nodded and followed and with that they both got into bed and started to make love