The long lost secret son

The next day Lea woke up she told Cory that she was going to go for a hike and she'd be back soon then she went and kissed the twins before leaving for the hike. Lea took her phone with her and dialled the number that was on the letter she had got in the mail and when the person answered on the other side all she said was "hello what do you want" the person on the other end replied "hi mom I warn nothing I just want to see you" Lea always knew that nothing meant something so she asked "how much money do you want I'll give you it if you just leave me alone" the person on the other end sighed "mom it's me your son the one you gave up for adoption to one of your friends parents when you where 13 the one you always got to see on birthday and the one who knows who their real mom is I just want to see you please" Lea didn't know what to say to this she was scared "I've got to go" she said quickly before disconnecting the call and quickly jogging back home.

Once she had arrived home Cory had food on the table waiting for her and a twin in each arm. Lea walked in and smiled before taking Chase "who's coming to work with mommy and daddy today" she said in a baby voice to the twins before laying Chase in his Moses basket and beginning to eat. "I can't wait to film today" she said with a smile and Cory laughed "you always say that Lea" Cory replied thinking it was cute that his girl was all excited "I hope your getting changed first though incase there's any paparazzi absolutely" he said with a smile "yeah yeah only into a different type of track suit bottoms and t-shirt though" Lea replied teasingly making Cory laugh.

Once Lea and Cory had got dressed and the changed the twins nappies and dressed them they put the twins in their car seats and went to the car driving to paramount. Once they had arrived Lea went to find Jon who had got asked to come back onto the show for a couple of episodes. As soon as Lea could see Jon she shouted him getting his attention "hey Lea" Jon shouted to her as Lea ran to him and jumped on him giving him a hug Jon could tell something was bugging her "what's wrong honey" he asked her looking at Lea. Lea sighed "he's back Jon he's back" is all she said and Jon realised what she meant and replied "you mean your baby boy is back" Lea just nodded and tried not to cry as Jon hugged her tightly "I take it you haven't told Cory about him" Jon asked "no" Lea answered.

After telling Jon Lea went to her trailer to start getting into Rachel berry mode she was looking forward to filming with Cory, Laycie, Chase and Jon today. After getting ready lea waited to be called to set she deiced to text her mom "hey mommy can you go cat sit Sheila please and while your there if he turns up tell him to go back to his parents" Edith had just woke up and texted back "sure baby girl". After Lea had got her moms reply Ryan finally shouted for Lea to go and film so Lea walked out her trailer and over to Cory and the twins "hey beautiful" Cory said "ready to film" he asked as he kissed her cheek "yes!" Lea replied excitedly and smiled "let's get down to business" she continued and smiled at Ryan. Ryan smiled back "right places people Lea you take Laycie and Chase of Cory and go and wait outside the choir room door and Cory you go and get ready to write on the board". Lea and Cory got into places and Ryan shoutd "action". The scene they where filming was where the new directions sang to Rachel and the twins and then Rachel sang to the new directions and Finn.

After filming the scene Ryan shouted "cut well done guys next scene to be filmed is Finchel and twins bump into Jesse at Lima bean so everyone get to there places for that scene". Lea gave the twins back to Cory so that she could run to the Lima bean set once everyone who was suppose to be in that scene was there and in their places Ryan shouted "action" again. Jon said his first line "oh if it isn't Rachel Barbra Berry and Finn Hudson but who are these two cuties Shelby's new adopted children" Lea was trying not to laugh as she said her first line to Jon "oh hi Jesse no these two cuties are all mine and Finn's doing" Cory nodded as it had said in his script. After filming the scene and Ryan said "right that's Finchel St.James scene finished well done guys you can go and take a break Cory I'll shout you when your needed again". Lea, Cory and Jon nodded at Ryan and all walked of to their trailers Lea taking the twins with her.

When Lea has got to her trailer she checked her phone she had no messages or no missed calls. She was still trying to get her head around the fact that her son had turned up out of the blue and she was hoping that her mom had given him her message. After that Lea fed the twins and changed them before settling them down and going to sit on the chair and have a salad. After eating Lea decided to have a sleep so she closed her eyes and went to sleep straight away.

Once Cory had finished filming in the choir room he went to Lea's trailer just walking in and laughing quietly when he heard Lea snoring. He walked over and looked at his two sleeping twins and then at his sleeping fiancé before kissing Lea's head gently hoping not to wake her up smiling when she didn't Cory decided to go and sit in the other chair and close his eyes for a bit. After about ten minutes Lea woke up and smiled when she looked across the trailer seeing Cory asleep she got out her seat and went and sat on Cory's lap "oh Cory" she whispered hoping to wake him up before kissing him on the lips. When Cory woke up she smiled at him and he smiled back "home time for us and the babies" he said standing up holding Lea to him "yey" Lea replied "you get Laycie and I'll get Chase and then we can go" she continued and Cory nodded putting Lea down and doing as he was told.

Once they had all go home Lea smiled "can we just order in today please baby" she asked Cory and Cory nodded "sure honey what shall we get" he asked "Chinese" Lea suggested and Cory nodded "the usual" he asked know what Lea liked from the Chinese and Lea nodded "please" she said. Cory phone the Chinese and ordered the food and asked for a delivery as Lea picked a DVD for them to watch then top and tailed the twins before putting them in their Moses baskets to sleep.

When Lea came back down with the DVD after putting the twins to sleep in their Moses baskets Cory was setting up the plates for the food. Lea walked into the kitchen "want a drink babe" she asked Cory as she opened the fridge and got a bottle of cola out "please honey" Cory replied "what DVD we watching tonight" he then asked "oh I thought we could watch one I'm in so I picked New Year's Eve" Lea replied and Cory clapped he lived that film. Lea made the drinks and took them into the living room "babe I'll set the DVD up you wait for the food ok" she shouted to Cory "ok baby" Cory shouted back. As Lea waited for Cory and the food she got out her phone and looked at it seeing a text she opened it and it was of her secret son again she read it then replied "fine if you wanna meet we can but this is the first and last time I gave you away for a reason and your better of without me" she pressed send on the text just as Cory came in with all the food and put it on the table "let's eat" Cory said and Lea smiled pressing play on the DVD and starting to eat.

After the DVD had finished Lea and Cory went and washed the plates before turning in for the night. They had both had a. Use day and where very tired before getting into bed Lea checked on the twins they where both still fast asleep she was thankful they had started sleeping through the night and only woke up a couple of times in the night but Cory always did the night feeds anyway. Lea walked back into her bedroom and got into bed "Cory" she said looking at him "yes baby" he replied "I love you" Lea said before laying down "I love you too" Cory said with a smile as he laid down next to her and turned the light of.