Laycie-Rachel and Chase-Finn Monteith

A couple of days after Lea had given birth she was aloud to go home with the twins. The twins where asleep so Lea kept them in their car seats and tweeted "my babies" all the gleeks freaked and retweeted the tweet. Once they had arrived home the twins where still asleep so Lea and Cory left them in their car seats and Cory went to make some food.

While Cory was making the food there was a knock on the door so Lea went to answer it shocked to see Edith, Marc, Jon, Ann and Shaun at the door. "What are you all doing here" she asked quietly "and please be quiet my babies are asleep" she continued and Edith nodded "we've came to see the twins" she said quietly back and lea nods "well I hope none of you are hungry cos Cory's only cooking for two" Lea says "we've all eaten" Jon replies "now let's meet little Laycie and little Chase" he continued as Cory walked to the door "they are asleep still and hello guys nice to see you we where not expecting any of you so you'll have to make your own beds" he says hugging them. Just then the twins wake up "sounds like my cuties are awake" Cory says with a smile "they will need changing Cory can you get me the diapers and changing mats please then go back to cooking this lot have ate already and someone help me change the twins" Lea says smiling and walking to the twins "we'll help" Edith and Ann say together following Lea as Cory lays the mats and dippers and everything down for Lea "mom after you've changed Chase can you dad and Jon go and collect something for the twins from the shop where I got the Moses baskets from" Lea asked changing Laycie "of course" Edith replies and finishes changing Chase "we will be back soon honey" Edith smiled as her Jon and Marc left.

While Edith, Marc and Jon where out getting the thing Lea wanted Lea and Cory sat eating and Shaun and Ann went to make their beds. After Lea and Cory had finished eating it was time to give Laycie and Chase their first baths. Cory went and filled the baby baths up ready to bath them just as Edith, Marc and Jon came back "we are back" Edith said "and we got what you wanted" she continued walking in "yey"Lea said smiling "your in time to watch the twins have their first baths" Lea continued and Edith clapped "let me just get my camera" Edith ran to her bag and got her camera "bath time I'm ready to take photos of my grandbabies" Lea and Cory laughed and began to bath the twins.

Later that night the twins where asleep in their Moses baskets and Lea, Cory, Jon, Shaun, Edith, Marc and Ann where all watching a DVD . After the DVD had finished they all went to bed Lea cuddling into Cory "night my amazing fiancé and baby daddy sleep well love you" she kissed Cory and closed her eyes "love you too my baby momma" Cory replied before they both fell asleep.

The next morning Lea woke up at six in the morning. Her and Cory had been up every two hours with the twins Lea smiled seeing the twins asleep and she went downstairs to feed Sheila and do more of the twins breast milk with the pump when she walked back upstairs she got ready into her jogging gear and kissed Cory's head waking him up "morning Cory I'm just going for a jog I've done the twins food and fed Sheila I won't be long as Ryan wants me you and the twins on set today" she said smiling and Cory smiled back "ok honey and be safe I love you so much should the parents, brother and best friend come to the studio too" Cory asked "yeah" Lea replied before leaving to go for her jog.