Not long now

Lea and Cory woke up it had been a month or so since Cory had asked Lea to marry him and Lea was now 30 weeks into her pregnancy and wasn't feeling every well. She only had a month left. It knew she could go into premature labor or go into a later labour she was still working but knew she could go on maturity leave if wanted and Cory could go onto paternity leave. Lea wasn't working today so she decided to go shopping while Cory was at work. When Lea was shopping she was looking at prams and sent Cory a text "hey baby daddy we want this pram" she sent a photo of the pram to Cory then did more baby things looking waiting for Cory to text back and when he did she smiled and bought the pram going back to the car the people in the shop helped her put the things into the boot of the car then Lea drove too the studio as she had bought some baby things for her and Cory's trailer.

When she arrived at work she walked in leaving the things in the boot she looked around for the boys so they could help get the things as she was looking she spotted Darren "Hey Darren, Darren hey" she shouted and Darren turned around "hey preggers what's up" he ask Lea as he was walking over to her "can you get the boys and go and get things out the boot please I'll come and tell you want I want out the boot of course" she smiled "ok Lea" Darren smiled "I'll go find the others and we will get the things you want out the boot of the car* he said and went looking for the guys and Lea walked back to the car opening the boot and waiting for the guys. Once all the guys had came out Lea points at what she wanted lifting out pointing at the pram as well as one of the Moses baskets and changing matts and a bag of things. The guys took them out the boot and carried them to Lea's trailer then Lea looked the boot and walked to her trailer and asked the guys to set up the pram,car seats, and Moses baskets before she sat down and put a hand on her tummy to feel the kick. "Cory come here it's kicking time in bumpy land" Lea said over to Cory and Cory walked over putting his hand on her belly "awww so sweet little kicks in bumpy land" he laughed and so did Lea.

That night after they had got home Cory fitted the car seats where they needed to go and set up the things they needed in the nursery while Lea cooked for and gave Sheila her food before shouting Cory to come and eat. Cory and Lea ate their food and made polite convocation disgusting baby names for a boy "how about Chase-Finn or Leo-Finn or Mylo-Finn" Lea suggested "hmm I was thinking Caleb-Finn Levi-Finn or Ace-Finn" Cory replied "well we have six boys names and six girls names now" Lea smiled "I like the girls names" Cory said "Crystal-Rachel, Casey-Rachel, Laycie-Rachel, Layla-Rachel, Maddy-Rachel and Mia-Rachel" Cory continued and Lea smiled "yeah I like them names too we've picked some good names" Lea said giggling "yes we have" Cory replied "I wonder what the Gleeks would think" he continued "let's ask them" Lea said.

So Lea tweeted "hey Gleeks me and my fiancé need some help we have six boys names and six girls names in the next few tweeters we would like you to fav or rt the name you like it starts in ten xoxo Lea" Lea smiled at Cory and Cory retweeted the tweet be for Lea tweeted. "Right first ones first fav for Chase-Finn rt for Caleb-Finn" she smiled up at Cory and Cory tweeted "seconds up rt for Crystal-Rachel fav for Casey-Rachel" he laughed as Lea tweetd "and third rt for Laycie-Rachel fav for Layla-Rachel" Cory tweeted the fourth one putting "fav for Leo-Finn fav for Levi-Finn... Now that's your fourth" Lea decided to kiss Cory before tweeting "second to last fav for Mylo-Finn fav for Ace-Finn" then Cory tweeted "and last but not least fav for Maddy-Rachel rt for Mia-Rachel" they both turned their phone of after tweeting and decided to go to sleep waiting to see what the fans had picked the next morning.