"These flowers look amazing. Miss, I would like you to assist with my flower decor along with my decor team because you seem to know alot about flowers and decorating them" she said as she looked around my shop.

Me ?? Part of a decor team to one of an expensive Business Party?? I can't possibly do that..... what if I'm asked to take out my mask?????? Oh no oh no oh no I can't possibly-

"I'll pay you $1000 for the flowers and the decor" she said when she saw me hesitating.

Oh Golly $1000 ?

"So, do we have a deal?" She said, interrupting my thoughts once again.

"Yes, we have a deal. But..um..do you mind if I wear a mask to the party? I..uh..been feeling quite sick these days" I said awkwardly.

"Oh, you're just decorating and leaving before the party starts," she chuckled. "So no worries, knock yourself out"

Phew, I didn't need to meet a bunch of people.

"I'll email you the details tonight," she added on. With that, she flashed me a beautiful smile, and sashayed out the door.

I must say, she's probably in her 40s but damn, her body looks fine.

🥀

I gasped in awe as I stood in front of that big beautiful mansion. Magnificent. Everything looked opulent from the gleaming wood floors covered in loving throw rugs to the sheer curtains billowing like mist on the tall vintage windows to the elegant chandeliers hanging above me. The furnishing were old but had a story to tell, so they had to be antiques with what looked like handcarved workmanship. Beautiful paintings were hung in each corner of the house, each probably costing my entire salary in one year.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" a voice said from behind. I spun around and there stood Mrs Jeon on the spiral staircase. Looking stunning as usual while I'm just wearing a plain hoodie and jeans and of course who could not forget, my mask. Wow, I'm well underdressed. The butler took her hand and she gracefully lifted her dress and walked down the staircase elegantly, her heels clicking softly behind.

"Your house...its breathtaking" I told her, as I continued looking around. She chuckled.

After a little tour in her humongous house, i met up with her Decor Team. They showed me their designs in their laptop, one for the living room, the backyard and the front yard, not missing each detail. After explaining it to me for 2 hours, we began working. I must say, I'm impressed with how well planned and meticulous their work ethics are. I placed my freshly grown roses in the vases on each table covered with silk weaved tablecloths. The flowers added an instant glow up to the decor. The decor looked elegant. With the theme white and silver.

"Miss, Mrs Jeon wants you to carry this vase to the living room and place it near the mirror along with your flowers," the butler handed me an expensive looking vase. "Careful with that. Its one of a kind"

I bowed to him and he handed me the vase and I put my roses inside before carrying it in. It was heavy and to be honest, I was nervous.

(a/n : my description sucks so here's a pic of the vase)

As I walked in the living room, I noticed Mrs Jeon hugging a tall male wearing a dark blue suit. His hair was covering part of his face and I squinted my eyes to see how he looks like. I could only make out half of his face as his was looking down. His high cheekbones, soft skin and shiny hair looked so beautiful and oddly...so familiar.

Her Son maybe ?

They retreated from their embrace and he looked up at her while smiling. That's when I saw his face. His face. My eyes shot up. My heart instantly dropped. I stood rooted on the ground, unable to move. Is...that...

him?

Mrs Jeon then noticed me, gawking at him.

"Ah, let me introduce you, this is my son Jeon Jungkook" she said happily.

A split second later, a loud crash was heard. The sound of shattering glass as the vase made contact with the floor. It broke into a million pieces, giving out a loud shrilling noise. The shards flew everywhere including to my feet, cutting it deeply and it bled profusely. But I didn't care. The pain from the bleeding, I didn't care. I couldn't feel my legs. I couldn't feel anything.

My eyes were focused on one thing. Him.
Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.

He's the man that's responsible for my disfigurement.

He's the one that made me a Monster.

Authors Note:
Are y'all enjoying it so far hehe😬😅?