The God of Conquest vs The Goddess of Conquest?!

PROLOGUE

It all started with him...

He opened my eyes and showed me that there's more than life than going to school every morning, going to bed in the evening, and the reality itself...

He showed me the world, where you choose your own path and what life you want to lead...

He showed me...the world of GAMES.

He is known as the "God of Conquest" for he can conquer any girl who he cross paths with...

Who is he?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He's KEIMA KATSURAGI

To be Continued

Writer's Note: My dear readers...this is only but a glimpse of the whole story. I made this so that for those who are really eager to read my story, can have a sneak peek. (Actually, this thing just suddenly popped out of my head and I wanted to write it ASAP before I forget it) By the way, this story will be in Filipino (I just wanted to make the prologue in english so that it will sound more interesting) I will have to finish first "The Letter" and "Savior" before I publish the whole story. Please, continue to support my stories so that I will be able to do this project... Thank you!

...And if you don't want it to be in Filipino (because you have a different nationality), comment it. (or message)