PROLOGUE

Seven years before present time•

"I'm so happy" I giggled staring at the ceiling above me. I felt Jungkook shift and I felt his stare on me making me look back at him. He's eyes were shining and his lips curled into a small smile.

"Why?" He asked acting clueless. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Hmm maybe because we just got married and that we are husband and wife now" I laughed feeling weird calling him husband.

"Yeah I can finally call you wifely now" he smirked and I bit the inside of my cheeks trying not to smile too hard. But deep inside I was screaming my lungs out. I felt like a teenager all of over again having her first boyfriend.

"You've really changed since highschool you know" I eyes his smirk. He could barely look into my eyes without blushing but after he lost his virginity to me (yes he did haha) he's completely changed. Not that I'm complaining.

"Hmm you love it" he's voice sounded so deep and husky, i nearly orgasmed.

"Whatever let me go change" I pushed myself up trying to keep a balance since I was still in my wedding dress.

"Ahh~" I felt myself drop down on his lap and I turned my head towards him. I knew what he going to do so I turned my head away and his lips landed on my ears, I regretted it when I felt myself shiver at the touch.

"Don't tease me babygirl you know damn well what happens when you do that" I giggled when his breath touched he side of my neck making it itch.

"You know damn well I love it" I bit my lips finally looking into his eyes. He's eyes darkened and with one smooth move his lips captured mine. I let myself melt into his soft touch.

^(This cute af I can't wait to get married lol)

Five years before present time•

"Oh my fucking god! I'm going to die ahhhh" I shouted grabbing onto the hospital bed sheets.

"Don't say that babe your going to be ok, I'm here just hold onto my hands" I grabbed onto Jungkooks hands who was shaking more than me. He was sweating and panic was written all over his face.

"I'm going to stay with you the whole time, grab onto my hands at all times ok. We're going to her threw this together, we can do it" He grabbed my other hand with a worried smile.

"I'm the one giving birth not you. You just helped me make him!" I shook my head kicking my legs up from the pain.

"This isn't time to argue babe, you just focus on breathing and pushing please" He didn't know what to do at this point, he had been reading everything on the internet to help your wife while she's giving birth. He would be lieing if he said he wasn't nervous. Because he was! Even make this his wife, he had to watch her give birth for gods sake.

He loved his wife but it was definitely not a pleasant site, but he was going to do anything for his wife that's for sure.

On the other side of the door. Someone else was going threw the same thing.

Kim Taehyung and Kim Sana. Yep they were giving birth at the same day, what a coincidence right?

Well not really because they were not having the same experience.

"Oh my god it's coming out wahhhh, come on Sana pushhh!" Taehyung was shouting so many weird stuff that even the doctors were feeling awkward at one point.

Well to him he was being a supportive husband and Sana was feeling the same. He's funny words and his usual personality made everything easy for her.

Two years before present time•

"Jeon Jaeyong! Get your cute little annoying ass over here"  The 3 year old cheekily ran down the stairs without listening to your words. Yep just like his father.

"If you listen to mommy I'll let you go play with Jiyeon and Sana noona will take care of you, she'll even give you your favourite candyy~" I sat down on the stairs and I felt his little feet ran to me making me smiled. Got him.

"Got you, you cheeky little monkey" he's doe eyes widened and his little figure tried to get out of my grip. I lifted up his naked figure running up the bathroom to finish his shower.

"Daddiii~ mommi iw a lier hmmp" his little mouth formed a pout as his arms wrapped around his father muscular figure.

"I know, isn't mommy naughty" he joined it to talk shit about you. You crossed your arms before grabbing your child daddis ears and twisting it.

"Oh fuckkk babe I'm sorry" You placed your hands around his mouth and you both turned your head to your baby who saw sitting on Jungkooks laps, moth slightly open his big doe eyes stared into yours without blinking.

"What do fwack mean?" He tilted his head to the side and his eyes shifted to Jungkook as well as yours.

"Stop teaching him bad words you dumbshit" you let yourself shift into a comfortable position.

"Duwmbshwit" Jaeyong clapped his hands and pointed at Jungkook with a bright smile. You bit the inside of your cheeks trying to to let out a ugly laugh.

"You did the same thing" Jungkook argued like a little kid.

"Well at last I'm teaching true things" I pointed my tongue out to him and he frowned.

"Oh yeah" he smirked and placed Jaeyong on the bed and I quickly ran but before I could get out of the room he carried me to the bed and hovered over me.

"Yah- no! Hahahahaha j-j-jungkook" I felt my breath taken away as he started to tickle me.

"Yay tiwickle gameee~" Jaeyong laughed and joined in on the fun.

Your life was perfect.

You were happy.

Nothing could go wrong.

•Present time•

"I never knew so much could change in such a short time" you whispered as your tears ran down your cheeks.

-

I'm so exited for this, I hope it will be as interesting as I'm imagining it to be.