Chapter 20

They walked for days as Leo was looking to be getting more worse for some odd reason. His green skin was getting more like the other clones like him while his eyes were getting more gray looking like that was terrifying Shadow but she still stayed by him.
      Leo craved for biting anything alive but the only thing that was keeping Leo at this close was Lee talking to him not making him go completely insane. They were getting to what looked like mountains of rocks as Shadow walked behind Leo looking at him.
      " Leo... You -"
      " Sh..." She stood talking as she saw him then getting a hand up as he heard movement so he looked to her.  " Stay here I'm going to check it out. "
      Shadow wanted to disagree as she only just nods as she stood there and watched while Leo then started to walk off and leaving Shadow there.  She stood there looking around seeing if anything it out of place but it looked pretty much normal around as she was keeping her ears also opened for if Leo yelled for her help.

~ ~ ~
     Leo ran for a little then went to a slight stop as he walked on and Lee spoke. " Did you really leave her?"
     " You are right Lee... She can't stay with us... I'm losing more if myself and I need to find the first clone so all this can end..." Lee stayed silent for a little then spoke in a sad tone. " She will be really mad if she finds us..."
     " I know..."
     " She will probably kill us..."
     " I know..."
     " why are you doing this know?"
     " because if she is around when I lose full control... I might bite her and... I can't see her dying in my hands as I eat her flesh..." Leo then started to get up the pile of rocks as he was then heading to where the clouds were showing as if the eye of the storm.
      Leo stayed silent again walking as far as he could till he had to stop taking a break sitting down to the ground. His arms to his lap, while he breathed hard looking to the ground like a little of sweat, was falling off his face.
      Leo closed his eyes feeling tired while he heard Lee. " Leo let me do the walking... You will need to save your energy for when we get to the one we are searching for. "
      Leo did not argue about that as he closed his eyes while they shivered as Lee opened to show his red eyes. He then started to run straight ahead as he could already feel Leo fell asleep instantly.
   Lee ran ahead not stopping as he knew where they were needed to go as he felt this was the right way to go.

~ ~ ~
     Shadow was running around as she was realizing that Leo and Lee left her as she yelled. " Leo! Lee! Dammit! You can't leave me out here like this! Leo!"
        Once she stopped her stepping and stood there while tears started to fall and her hands client her as her heart was starting to feel hurt but also enraged while then seeing a katana on the ground knowing it was Leo's as she went over and grabbed it holding it tightly. " Leo! You coward!"
       She then sat there on the ground as her free hand would hit the dirt as she then looks to the know two katanas she held it tightly. ' I can't give up... I promised sensei that you will not be alone... And to remember who you are...'
       She stood up and looked at the sky as she still held Leo's other katana to her chest as she then started running again to the way she thinks he went. " You are so dead when I find you two..."

~ ~ ~
     Lee stood there shortly after getting up to the top of a hill as he looked around seeing one path down the hill as it showed large rocks on each side down the hill making it only straight ahead. Lee clinched his hands hard not knowing what to think other than getting this fight done and over with. ' Leo... Wake up... I can't feel it... I feel it's him...'
        While Lee kept walking down he would then noticing Leo not waking up like he always would do. ' Leo?'
Lee stopped and looked around as he said out now as his hand clenched harder. " Leo wake up!"
       " He can't. " Lee turns fast looking down the hiss as he saw what looked like another zombie-like him as he looked to Lee with a crazy looking smirk as Lee asked mad. " What happened to Leo..."
      That other Leo started to take a few steps up to Lee but Lee started to then feel very uneasy as he started to back up. " I did nothing. It happened in time, my friend... Soon this part of you that is always scared and not wanting to kill will soon disappear.
"
    Lee felt himself get nervous as he got his hands clenched harder. ' Leo! Wake up!'
     Leo in front of him started chasing him fast as Lee gasped and backed up fast but to slide and fall to his butt as he looked up while Leo got a sword out as he was about to swing it to lee. ' Leo!'
    Lee dodges it fast jumping up and over Leo while he then landed behind him but started to instantly a run down the hill as fast as he could. " Leo! Dammit! "
    Leo behind Lee laughed hard as he chased Lee getting close to him when Lee was not sure what to do as he felt as if afraid instead of excited to kill this clone.