Chapter 14

The last few days have passed while Shadow was sleeping for the night and Lee was sitting high up in a tree branch looking around making sure there were no zombies around when he heard a grunt from the back of his head. " Look who finally woken up."
    " Shut it, Lee... How long was I out?" Lee looked around some more as he answered Leo. " About Four to five days. "
    "what! Oh god, you were with Shadow that long... Something had to have gone wrong... " Lee frowned and looked down so Leo could see her sleeping. " Actually we have been talking... And she is starting to like me more now. "
    " I don't believe you..." Lee then laughed as he grabbed his cheek. " well we even keeping each other company. I get slapped at least once a day from saying the sex word. "
     Leo stayed silent as Lee then lost his smirk. " You have to tell her now... Seeing you act like that really freaked her out Leo... No more hiding back."
    " I can't... You know why..."
    Lee signed as he looked up sending the sun very slowly coming up. " I do... But that's why... You can't keep this to ourselves for every... And she knows about our brother Donnie."
    " What! How?" Leo asked. " She won't tell unless you stop keeping her in the dark about all this." Leo signed and Lee started off the branch and landed to the ground as he walked over to Shadow sleeping as he said. " She has been they a lot, Leo... She is a lot like us. I think we should tell her."
    Lee then closed his eyes bending his knees as then when he opened his eyes it showed Leo's blue eyes. Leo looked at her while seeing her sleep close in his jacket while he then got a finger lightly against her cheek as she had her cheeks get pink.
     She then opened her eyes and looked saw a green finger as she said before looking up. " Lee... I'm trying to sleep..."
     " At least you didn't slap me hard like last time. " She looked up and saw his blue eyes as she sat up fast and got her arms around Leo's neck as she said worried surprising Leo. " Leo! God, I thought you never would wake up..."
    He gently placed his hands on his hips and looked at her face that was by his. " I'm sorry that I worried you... But I do have to tell you what you been wanting to know..."
    She loosened her hold on him ad she looked at his face while they had their eyes instantly locked together. " Lee told me you would be afraid to tell me since I might leave scared..."
     He moved one hand up to her back as he said. " I am like these things too... I could turn like these zombies someday..."
    She felt surprised at the news but moved a little farther away as she got a hand to his cheek. " How will you know?"
    Leo signed and said closing his eyes. " I will not be able to control the urge to bite or ripe a persons flash off..."
    Shadow moved her thumb to his bottom lip as she had it move gently over it. " You will never be like that Leo... I can see it in you."
    He chuckled and opened his eyes looking at her as he placed a hand on hers. " I wish you were right... "
   He then moved her hand away from his cheek and kissed her palm. " But the last time you saw me bite my arm that was the urge to bite taking over... Every since you started joining me I have been fighting to not bite you Shadow... I don't want to hurt you."
    She saw how his shoulders were already shaking as she got her hands to his face and kissed him. He kissed back holding her close as she got him to sit on the ground while she sat on his lap. " I will show you have control, Leo."
   While she said that with their lips brushing each other she started to get her shirt off making his eyes widened seeing her bra under her netting shirt. " Oh my god... Yes! Leo you're going to finally get laid! Wait... Hey man what about me this is not right! Leo you -"
      " Lee shut it!" Shadow giggled at Leo as she got his head to her chest making him blush hard as she said to him. " Don't worry Lee will see but won't touch."
    " Aww, what!" Lee whined as Leo got his hands up to her net shirt and pulled it up as well as her bra getting her topless. He instantly got his mouth to Shadow's nipple and started to lick it as she moaned.
    Leo was already struggling to not bite her nipple while her arms were wrapped around Leo's head. Lee was talking and complaining but Leo ignored him as he would hear Shadow moan low.
     She got one hand to his face making Leo pull away from her breast as she started to peck his lips while he did the same. They kept kissing so Leo got her to the ground where his jacket was grinding his lower plastron to between her legs.
    Shadow panted and moaned opening her eyes looking at Leo as he already looked like he was starting to sweat so she got her hands to her pants started to get them off.