Chapter 19

Shadow was sitting at the exit waiting for Leo it Lee to get there when she got her hand on the back of her shoulder as she got a bruise from falling to the ground hard yesterday. She would just try to make it feel better by rubbing it.
     Sitting there not paying any attention to Leo that was coming up while he grabbed the back of her shirt seeing the buried while that got her to go turning to see Leo. " Lee is right..."
     " What? " She asked getting up as Leo looked to her. " the more you are around me the more I fall in love with you... And I can't have you die for a mission... "
     She looked at first confused while getting a hand on his arm.  " Leo, what are you talking about?"
     He got a hand on hers and looked to her placing his other hand to her face. " you need to go back... If you follow me you will only die..."
     " We went thru with this! I'm not leaving you, Leo! I was meant to be here with you even if it kills me!"
     " Why? Why stay with me? I'm not even the real Leo! I'm just a clone like all these others!" Leo yelled as his eyes shut feeling the pain of his chest not sure what to do or say more as then Shadow got her hands to his face as he looked at her with tears falling has his hands were shaking. " I love you, Leo... You're more like the real Leo then you know..."
     " How would you know him... I was long dead before you were even born..." she smiled at him as she said with tears starting to fall. " My sensei told me all about you... "
      " Your sensei?" Leo asked as she nods and continues to talk. " yes... He was your brother called Raphael... He loved you and told me if I ever find you to never have you be alone... That's why I have those swords. Because he gave them to me so when I met you if only turn you would be yourself again..."
    Leo looked down as Lee spoke to Leo. ' our brother raised Shadow to watch over us... That's deep Leo...'
      ' it is but... I'm sure Raph didn't think that I would fall in love with her...' Leo looked back to her as he still had the same look. " If you die Shadow... I might turn just like the others and give up..."
    Shadow leaned in and kissed Leo while she got right against him as their kiss started to be more passionate as they opened their mouths and tongues touching the other. Their hands stayed close to each other while Shadow said between their kiss. " You are not going thru this alone Leo. I am here for you and only you. "
    She then got a hand on his cheek as he closed his eyes and looked back to her with a worried look. " Just promise you won't die..."
    " I won't Leo... I promise you." Leo nods his head and got his forehead to hers while he calmed his heart beat.

~ ~ ~
     Lee was out this time as he was watched Shadow that was ahead of him while he kept himself distant from her and also silent. Lee knew how much Shadow meant to Leo and he thought it was stupid to have her still come alone as he had the feeling that she was going to distract Leo to that would cause her to die.
     She was also spent but she then turns as she spoke. " I know you hate me, Lee..."
    Lee passed her and got his arms to the back of his head. " I don't know what you are talking about."
    " Lee you always talked to me or even try to seduce me... What is in your head right now?" while she asked that his back was to her and his arms went down as his voice sounded as serious as he ever been. " You are going to die."
     " What?" she asked confused when Lee looked to her. " You come with us you will die and I won't be able to help you! Leo will then get so down that he will turn like these other clones! You are a distraction Shadow and Leo does not want to see that! If you step forward and follow us to the end you will die! You will break the promise Shadow! Is this what you want?"
      " I want to be with Leo no matter what... He is strong but he also has his heart that is still alive... If I left his heart would then die Lee... If it's my faith to die then I can't ignore it. My sensei Raphael made me promise to always be by Leo's side since he was the last brother alive... I love Leo and I am sorry Lee... But I am going to follow no matter what you say. "
    Lee looked to her as he could see how much pain her eyes were he then too looked away. " It's your funeral..."
    She then walked over and got to his chest as that surprised Lee as she learned to him. " Please, Lee doesn't tell Leo.  He does not need to know about this talk... Because then he would then do more and push me away and never see me again..."
     Lee looked down and felt nervous as he then got his arms around her and rudded her back slowly. " I won't..."