Chapter 15

Leo panting a little trying to keep in control as he saw Shadow getting her pants off as he went to help her getting her boots off then her pants as he still kept kissing her neck. When she was finally naked under Leo he got his hands to her hips then pulled her a little more under him as he then grabbed her hand and moved it to his slot between his legs.
    She started to rub him hearing him pant more kissing her neck more as she could feel him struggling to control his urge. So she then used her other hand and got to his face making him open his eyes a little and looked at Shadow while she then kissed him hard as they got their tongues swirling.
    His member came out and she instantly started to stock him as she moaned in their kiss making both their mouth get hotter. Leo pulled away from the kiss and panted as he got her hand that was stroking him and brought it to his lips fast making her think he was about to bite her.
    But Leo had kissed it as he also got his other hand to between her legs feeling her wet but he looked at her with his blue eyes and started to rub her as she panted leaning her head back to the ground. " Leo..."
    Leo then started to kiss slowly up her arm as he got a finger in her making her then moan. Leo kept kissing until he got to her neck and licked her neck all the way to her jaw making her lean her head back more.
    He felt her moving her hips with his finger painting with red cheeks. So he then removed his finger and grabbed his member getting it wet from fingering her as he got his tip to her core.
     Shadow breathed hard looking at Leo as she saw him teasing her with his tip pressed a little against her core. She got her hands then into his arms as she felt him starting to push in a little fast but not shoving in as she arched her back and yelled loud.
   Leo looked at her and came over pushing all the way in as he kissed her cheeks getting her little tears falling. " I'm sorry..."
    She opened her eyes and looked to him as she kissed his lips a few times saying. " it didn't hurt..."
     Leo chucked and got his hands to her hips while he started to thrust as she got her ice colored eyes looking at his blue eyes while he thruster faster making them both pant. Leo had to close his eyes and sat up on his knees while getting her legs up and on his shoulders holding her hips again thrusting.
    Shadow gripped the ground and Leo's jacket while she yelled hard in a pleaser. " Ah... Leo! "
    Leo blushed hearing her say his name but didn't stop while he watched her whole body starting to sweat and move from his thrusting. He reached out and grabbed one of her breasts and started messing with her nipple making her face got flushed and said. " Leo I am going to cum!"
    He looked behind himself seeing a tree as he lets her hips go and got her legs more around him as he leaned down and grabbed her holding her. He got them both up and he leaned on the tree as he had her then ride him as they both sat up with her on his lap.
    Leo moved her hips as she yelled leaning her head back and he got her hair down pulling her hair tie off. Leo kept thrusting as he then felt her cum as she got tighter around his member making him leaned his hand to the tree moaning.
    She panted and placed her head to his shoulder till she felt Leo move her again as she moaned holding him closer as her arms got around his neck saying low against his neck making him shiver. " Leonardo... I love you."
     He closed his eyes feeling his urge to really bite again making him grounded his teeth grunted while still thrusting in her holding her hips. She heard him and opened her eyes looking over to see him as if trying to not lose it.
     So Shadow grabbed his face and he opened his eyes as if they were almost gray while she ignored his eye and kissed his lips. He was shocked as that got his urge to increase as he closed his eyes trying to fight it.
     But he couldn't and pulled away from her fast and he held her tightly and quickest bit his arm hard. Shadow had her eyes widened as she looked to Leo scared seeing him this close at biting himself with blood then started to fall down his arm and to the corner of his lip. " Leo I am sorry I thought..."
    Leo pulled away showing his bite mark on his arm as he panted and grabbed her hips again as she watched him breathe hard as they sat there with Leo leaned against the tree with his eyes closed. So she got her hands more around his neck and started to move for him as he panted opening his eyes.
    Shadow saw his blue eyes back as he looked at her as she landed to kiss him. But he moved his face to the side saying while panting. " My blood could... Infect you... "
    She got her hands hard on his cheeks and had him face her as she still rides him as she said before capturing her lips to his. " I will be the test of that."
    As she kissed him her arms went back around his neck as he got her back hips and moved her harder as she kissing him not caring about the blood in his mouth.

{ IDK why but I had to draw this scene lol it turned out so good!!!}

Sorry someone reported the drawing so I hope you don't get mad for some stupid person reporting or