Chapter 12 AKA: I Promise

Before we start I would just like to give a little shout out to Kniesel33, thank you! This chapter is dedicated to you!

Anyways I'm really excited for this chapter, It's definitely my favorite (and longest)! Enjoy!

Stiles sits on his knees looking at Lydia shaking his head "No - I'm not just letting you leave her here." He protests not wanting to leave his friend there to bleed to death.

"You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me." Peter pulls out a cloth of some sort and wipes the blood off Lydia's blood from his face.

Stiles looked up yelling at Peter "Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore." he shouts and Peter shakes his head and forces Stiles to his feet.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get." Peter offers him. Stiles thinks about it for a moment. He could call the great-A-douche-bag and possibly save the life of his friend or not do anything and her chances of dying were higher. 

He then pulls out his phone to call Jackson knowing it was the better option out of what he was given.

********

Stiles stares ahead of him at the road. Peter senses the guilt just radiating off of Stiles as He drives, so he speaks up. "Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." Peter tries to tell him the bright side.

Stiles glares angrily "Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear everyone apart." Stiles clenches his jaw and glances to Peter then back to the road.

Peter tilts his head to the side thinking about it. "Well, actually, considering that she's a woman - twice a month." He stares at Stiles who just glares at him and clenches his fists. Having it about up to his limits with the guy sitting next to him.

His reaction causes Peter to smirk.

********

Once they parked Stiles' jeep and got out Peter grabs Stiles and tugged him over to a car. "Whose car is this?" Stiles' asks Peter curiously.

"It belonged to my nurse." Peter informed him lifting the truck up

"What happened to your n - Oh, my God!" Stiles screamed once he saw his nurse in the trunk dead.

"I got better." Was all Peter said as he shoved his nurse, Jennifer's, body out of his way and grabbed his stuff, setting things up.

"Good luck getting a signal down here." Stiles pointed around them when Peter handed him a small box. "Oh, MiFi." Peter opened his Mac "And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves or just a personal preference?" Stiles asked him sarcastically

Peter glares at him. "Turn it on. Get connected." He says stepping out of Stiles way so he can trace Scott's GPS.

Stiles shakes his head in the slightest "You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here." He whispers and does his thing "Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them." Stiles clears his throat.

"You know both of them." Peter nods at him, knowing he's lying to him,

"No, I don't." Stiles shakes his head

Peter turns to the teen "Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying." Peter informs Stiles

"Dude, I swear to God -" Stiles tries to lie to him again but Peter has had enough of his stalling. He takes the back of Stiles' neck and slams him onto the trunk of the car