Chapter 2 AKA: Un-Fucking-Believable

Derek and I are watching Scott at practice to see how he does. I was putting my money on he was going to get upset and most likely start to shift.

"Let's go! One - on - one from up top! Jackson - Take a long stick today. Atta boy. That's how you do it! Greenberg, take a lap. Let's go. Faster, Greenberg! Let's go. McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go. Hey, McCall. Hey, McCall!" The coach yells.

Scott takes off from the line heading straight towards the goal. Jackson, unfortunately, knocks Scott down and says something to him before he walks away with a smirk.

Coach goes over to Scott as he gets up off the ground. "My - my grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead. You think you can move faster than the - lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach asks him. Scott starts to get angry.

"Yes, coach." He states breathing heavily.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, coach," Scott repeats but this time more loudly and angrier

"Then do it again. McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" He blows the whistle and Scott rushes towards the goal. Jackson goes to stop him but when the two come in contact Scott flips Jackson over his shoulder and kneels on the ground.
Brutal.

Everyone except Stiles runs over to Jackson's aid. "Scott? Scott, you okay?" Stiles asks his friend. They talked back and forth, I couldn't make out what they were saying but even from here I knew Scott was losing it.

Stiles takes Scott and they run off into the school. Derek and I look at each other and walk away from the school.

*********

Derek went to threaten Scott to not play in the game while I went to talk to his friend. I skillfully climbed the tree that sat outside his window. I climbed through the window and stood behind the Stilinski kid. The computer blacked out and I assumed that Derek was now having a chat with Scott.

I grabbed the back of his char spinning him around. He screamed a little frightened. My right hand still on the top of the chair I stand over him. He gulped and stared up at me.

"So here's the deal you can't let Scott play in the game got it?" I ask he just stares at me in shock. "And you want to know why?" I ask again still not getting an answer.

 "Well, I'm glad you asked, Stiles," I say calmly. "I'll tell you why because if he does and gets pissed, and has a little temper tantrum he's going to wolf out and kill someone. And if that happens the hunters will not only be after Scott but also will be after my brother."

"You get what I'm saying?" I ask him he nods his head rapidly. I smile down at him. "Okay. Good talk." I take the arm that was on the top of the chair and pat his shoulder. 

Turning around I leave the exact way I came. I could feel the kids eyes on me the entire time. Once I'm out I hear him rush over to the window and watches me leave.

*********

After school, I built up the courage to go to the hospital and visit my Uncle Peter. Before the fire uncle Peter and I were really close he was like my best friend beside Derek, Laura, and Cora. 

Peter was the one that would hang out with me especially when everyone else was busy, he'd taught me so many things.......given most of those things were illegal, but taught me things none-the-less. He was there for me, and now he's completely catatonic.

I walk into the room he's in and sit on the bed in front of him and sigh.

"Hey, Uncle Peter. Sorry I haven't been here to talk with you in a while," I pause closing my eyes with a sigh before I correct myself.