Chapter 5 AKA: The Neverending Crap

I was somewhat peacefully sleeping for once only to be woken to the sound of agonizing screams. That could only belong to the one and only Scott McCall "What the hell are you doing?" I open my eyes when I hear him yell.

Do they have to do the whole training crap when I'm trying to get some sleep? For fuck's sake man. I hopped up from the floor and walked over to the top of the staircase.

"It'll heal." I hear Derek tell him in a bored tone.

"It still hurt!" Scott screams back at him from the floor.

I now stand at the top of the stars glaring at both of them for waking me from the only sleep I have gotten in a while.

"And that's what keeps you human - Pain," Derek informs him. Scott's bones crack back into place as he groans in pain, holding his arm. "Maybe you will survive." Derek gestures to him before turning around to meet my angry stare, he stops.

"Could you ass monkeys keep it down, I'm trying to get some sleep before going to an excruciating day of school tomorrow." I explained

"How in the Hell am I supposed to sleep with your screaming." Scott looks at me shocked. Derek looks quite amused.

"And why the hell are you guys up and screaming at each other anyway?" I ask Derek goes to speak but I held up a hand to stop him. "You know what forget I asked,"

I turn around to head back to my room but stop at my brother's low tone. "It was the Alpha he attacked again at the video store."

I let out an exasperated breath, while letting my head fall back lazily before turning to face the two again. "He killed a man at the store. A guy that worked there and almost killed Jackson and Lydia." He informs me

"Okay, I'm just going to go back to bed and ignore all of the never-ending crap that just keeps getting piled onto all of the other crap in my life and pretend for just one second that it doesn't exist. And I'm going to come back to it in the morning. Goodnight." I tell them and walk off back to my room and lay back down in an attempt to fall back asleep.

*********

"Just a friendly reminder - Parent/teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a "C" average are required to attend." Mr. Harris says as he starts to walk around the classroom eyeing certain students "I won't name you, because the shame and self - disgust should be more than enough punishment."

He stops by Stiles seat, behind me and my partner Danny's table, where he is highlighting a bunch of stuff in the book. Huh, didn't think of him as the type to color coding type. "Has anyone seen Scott McCall?"

Stiles continues to highlight not paying attention to one thing he has said. Mr. Harris looks down at him in disapproval and disappointment.

Stiles finally looks up sensing eyes on him and looking around the room before to at our asshole of a teacher, with the highlighter cap in his mouth. Wow, that's adorable. Wait? Did I just think that?

The door opens pulling me from my thoughts. Everyone looks at the door to see Jackson had arrived. Jackson makes his way to his seat and sits down trying to avoid the stares from everyone.

Mr. Harris goes over and rests his hand gently on his shoulder in a comforting way. "Hey, Jackson. If you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know." He whispers to him, he nods and Mr. Harris pats him on the back.

Wow, Mr. Harris showing feeling? What the hell is going on? Is he about to have a psychotic break and kill us all?  

Mr Harris turns back to the whole class. "Everyone, start reading Chapter Nine. Mr. Stilinski. Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a coloring book." And he's back. He tells Stiles.