Chapter 4 AKA: Haha, Sharp Point

Near the end of the school day, I decided to not go back to my last class of the day. Hey, its okay I mean it's only a few minutes. I'm walking through the hallway when I heard two voices around the corner.

"Where's Scott McCall, and Dakota Hale?" A deep and rough voice says. Derek?

"Why should I tell you?" Oh, don't tell me. I round the corner to see Derek not looking so hot. He's sweaty and sickly pale, he looks exhausted.

"Because I asked you politely, and I only do that once," Derek says getting frustrated with the asshole. I stand where I am not knowing if I should go up and interject or wait and see what happens.

"Hmm. Okay, tough guy. You know, how about I help you find him if you tell me what you're selling him? What is it? Is it, uh, Dianabol? Hmm? HGH?" Jackson questions. Steroids. He thinks Scotts on Steroids.

"Steroids." Derek looks at the teen like he's a complete idiot. Which he is.

"No, girl scout cookies. What the hell do you think I'm talking about? Oh, and, uh, by the way, whatever it is you're out selling, I'd probably stop sampling the merchandise. You look wrecked." Jackson points out looking my brother up and down in disgust.

Derek huffs in pain and frustration "I'll find them myself." Derek goes to walk away from him and Jackson has this pissed off look upon his jerk of a face. 

And this is the point where alarms start to off in my head, I quickly make my way over to cut in. "Hey, buddy" I jog up Derek turns to me. 

"You look like you could use some help" I look at my older brother grabbing his shoulder ignoring Jackson's presence. Derek is breathing heavily as I turn him and start to walk down the hall. 

"No, we're not done here-" Jackson latches onto my upper arm roughly spinning me around. before I was able to do anything Derek flips around and slams Jackson into the lockers by his neck. Jackson lets out a hiss from the sudden pain. 

Once Derek realizes what he's doing he pulls away he has his claws out on they were dug into Jackson's neck. My eyes widen seeing the blood. Oh no. I quickly grab Derek's shoulder and pull him away walking briskly down the empty hallway.

I glance back at Jackson hoping he wasn't following us. He wasn't. He just stared in pain at mine and my brothers retreating figures.  

Derek leans against the wall as we round the corner needing a break. His breathing was uneven as he held onto me and the wall for support about to pass out. "Derek, are you okay?" I ask leaning next to him.

"I've been shot" He states. I think about it for a second before asking.

"Hunters?" He nods "Special bullet?" He nods again but now it looks like he's trying to search for something. He's searching for voices. He sits there for a minute and then the bell rings.

Derek covers his ears in pain. After its done, he breathes heavily with a roll of his eyes. "Common let's go find Scott," I tell him as we push past all the students trying to get out of the crowded school.

We spot Stiles jeep pulling out of the parking lot. We jump in front of his jeep causing him to stop abruptly. Cars start honking from behind Stiles.

Derek isn't able to hold himself up anymore causing him to fall onto the hot asphalt, making me fall down with him. Scott runs over to us and kneels down in front of Derek and me as Stiles hopes out if his car and stands in front of us.

"What the hell? What are you doing here?" Scott asks frustrated.

"He's hurt Scott, and we need your help." I told him still holding onto Derek's weak form.