21|| what was his

Start from the beginning

The primal want and need of having him closer grows the longer I stare at him.

Raizel groans appreciatively from the back of his throat. His hips move forward to meet my small thrusts; his cock hardening inside me once more. His movements are slow, savory and most importantly- teasing.

I could feel a growl of annoyance rise from my chest but I feel push it back when he moves forward particular hard. I groan, rolling my head to the side when I felt him latch his lips onto my neck again. He kissed at my mark, worshipping his claim with chaste kisses and long licks. My sensitivity to the mark shows in how I arch myself into him. My back curves, my breasts pressing into his chest as he nibbles at my mark. Then again, he lodges his canines into my neck, remarking me in less than five minutes after the first one. The natural inclination to grind myself onto him grows.

I feel the connection between us thicken. The barrier that separated us slowly started to thin out. The warmth of his skin becomes a reminder of what I have with him. It becomes a reminder of what I have now and forever until my last breath.

Raizel pries his lips off my neck and moves away just enough to inspect my mark.

He watches with awe as I shiver when he lifts his hand up and swipes his thumb across the indents of his teeth. He traces the wound, noting how I shake in his hold as he does so. The fire burning in his eyes darkens into a pool of molten desire as my wetness drips down my thighs. Slowly, he leans forward, hips still connected with mine, and kisses the freshly made mark softly.

"My mate."

He murmurs, grasping onto my hair like vines. He tugs at my hair until I look to side so his lips can have access to my shoulder. He kisses me there, mumbling to himself the same word he never thought he'd ever say.

The satisfaction his wolf feels resonates from his tone. They were on par with one another. The two of them leveled out in terms of control over his body. I understood him better, my connection with him just as strong as my wolf's connection with his. If I had thought we were close before, I was just proven wrong. I felt completely bare to him. Vulnerable in every sense of the word. There was no hiding, no facades, nothing that could possibly hide how one felt against the other.

We were joined.

"Are you okay?"

He asks, his eyes fleeting up and down my body with concern shining through his lust-filled gaze. The constant needless worry he seems to have over me makes me smile. More so now after had just marked me. Any newly marked mate would feel possessive -if not more- toward their partner. I could already begin to see how that'll play out for the next couple of days. Cupping his jaw, I kiss his chin chastely and nod.

"More than okay."

He merely smiles in response. A gentle, warm smile that somehow always makes my heart skip a beat.

I don't know where it came from.

Where this burst of desire and confidence sprouted from, but I knew in that moment that I wanted those gorgeous eyes to watch me. To have his firm body underneath me and at my mercy. The more dominant side of my wolf purrs with delight, tail flicking as I felt myself lick my lips. The little notion not going unnoticed by him as he watched the path my tongue took.

"But I could be even better."

Raizel's brows furrow, lips slighting turning into a confused frown but instantly realization crosses his expression. By the time he understood what i had meant, he was under me. My pussy tightened around him, my weight adding to the force of my lower half against his. He lets out a guttural moan, large hands instantly coming down at my hips to steady me as I ground into his hips. His hard, throbbing cock impaling me deeper than before even with our mixed arousal still dripping out of me. I felt every vein, the pulsing of his length stretching me so deliciously good my mouth went open in a silent moan.