"Damn, that brat." Hoseok snarled through gritted teeth.

He was about to run back when Yoongi grabbed his arm that made him stop.

"Now where are you going?"

"I'm gonna get him." He uttered.

"Let's go together."

"Wait—guys—" Seokjin interrupted. "Please... Be careful and go back safe... with Taehyung."

Yoongi gave him a small nod before he dashed back to the lab together with Hoseok.

There, they saw Taehyung standing stiff right before a monitor that showed Jimin in their headquarters.

"Tae." Hoseok called him softly and the younger turned to him slowly with a hopeful smile on his face, his eyes teary.

"Jimin... Jimin's going to be alright after this mission, right?" He asked but no one answered him.

Instead, Yoongi grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room.

"We got no time for drama. All we need right now is get our ass out of here." He slurred and Taehyung wiped the single tear that fell on his cheeks.

'He's going to be good... He will be.' He convinced himself.

~*~

Your eyes were red and puffy, throat dry and rough, as you cried hardly with your hands clutching against Jungkook's cold ones. You couldn' t help but to bawl your eyes out seeing him unconscious knowing that it was your fault that put him at the edge of death.

"I'm sorry. Kookie, I'm really sorry. Please wake up soon and forgive me. P-please." You stammered in between your sobs whilst the medical team tried their best to aid him.

The loud siren of the ambulance together with the police mobile rang along the busy streets. You turned to the dark tinted glass window of the ambulance and saw Jaemin roaring a laugh like a crazy man whilst he was being hand cuffed inside the police's car.

You hitched a breath when Jaemin turned his head and his eyes pierced against you, a smirk playing in his lips. You immediately looked away and swallowed, moving closer to your fiancee to hold him tighter.

Your heart pounded hard against your chest that you could feel the throbbing of your veins against your skin. You were intrigued about what was Jaemin planning, and to think that your co-agents were still at the island made you worried enough for their safety.

You touched the back of your neck and felt the same heat at a certain spot where Jaemin installed something underneath your skin. You sighed exasperatedly and bit your lips, drowned at the thought if you could still go back to normal. But a moment later when you felt that the heat subsided and the weird feeling inside you faded slowly.

You stretched your fingers and noticed that your bulky veins were disappearing too, but you groaned out of a sudden when your vision suddenly twisted, making you dizzy and fall on your seat unconscious.

~*~

"Get on your jet skis!" Namjoon shouted as they ran away from the shore.

"It would be dangerous for us to stay in the island. Let's go." Eunwoo spoke whilst he operated the engine.

"Hold on. Let's wait for the others." Jin said before he could drive away.

"They'll be here soon. We have to get out of here now." Namjoon said in crossed brows but Jin shook his head.

"But how--- Yoongi!!!" He cut himself off when he saw the others running for their lives.

He smiled a little seeing Taehyung in Yoongi's hold.