“You enjoy yourself?” He asked, making small talk.

“Yeah I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.” I laughed nervously.

“I have to ask you something, did Brad kiss you last night or this morning?” 

“Uh” I had nothing to say, I don’t even know how to respond to that.

“Just be honest.” 

“Yeah. Yeah he did but there is nothing between us.” I lied. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings considering he had given me his number and I hadn't bothered to text him but instead to text Brad.

“Okay.” He whispered. For the rest of the car ride he was silent apart from me telling him where I lived. 20 minutes later, we pulled into the apartment blocks. We sat silently in the car for about 2 minutes. He opened the door and came around to open mine.

“Thanks.” I mumbled, knowing I had upset him. We walked into the lift and went to the third floor. We went up in silence until we reached the door.

“Look I know you like Brad but give me a chance. I gave you my number so text me when you’re feeling bored, I’ll always text back.” He kissed my cheek and then walked off calling out.

“Seeya babes.” Man I hated that nickname. I took a deep breath and walked through the front door, knowing damn well that Dylan was pissed with me.

I opened the door to see a pretty empty apartment. This probably wasn’t the best sign. I walked around the corner and saw him sitting on the couch, staring into space. He looked incredibly creepy. This is the first time in my life that I have ever been afraid of one of my siblings. I tried to sneak around the corner without him seeing me but that was virtually impossible. 

“What will Dad say?” He asked cheekily.

“Nothing because you won’t tell him understood?”

“No he has a right to know that you were out partying with clients.”

“How do you know I was just out ‘partying’ with clients? There is nothing to prove that I was out with them.” I told him, half hoping he hadn’t seen me.

“It was pretty obvious that that’s where you were, also I recognised Bradley’s voice on the other end of the phone. Or was it Tristan.” He snapped nastily.

“Look we spent the day with them. So what?”

“It’s not professional Chloe.”

“Dunno if you picked up on it but that was definitely a rhetorical question.” I told him and ran upstairs. I had a shower and got changed. I checked my phone to see a text from Brad.

message from Brad: Hope you got home alright, just think over my proposal :)

I decided just to leave it at that and to text Tris.

1 message to Tris: Thanks for a great time. I don’t remember the last time I had so much fun.

Tris replied embarrassingly fast

message from Tris: No problem babes ;) always here if ya want another good time!

I Just sent a smiley face back in reply. They were both sweet but Dylan was onto us. If only I hadn’t opened my big mouth. I was half hoping it all would blow over until I heard a knock at the front door. I quickly ran downstairs so I could answer it but I was too late. 

Dylan stood there looking even more angry as Tris towered over him with a force half smile on his face. I walked up behind Dylan.

“What’s going on?”

“I dunno ask him.” Dylan said pointing angrily at Tris.

“Hey mate I just came to give something back to her alright. Chloe you left your board in the back of James’ car last night.” He handed me the board and I thanked him. Dylan walked away from the door. He now knew for sure that I was with them. Living proof was just stood before him.

“Man your boyfriend’s a dick.” I scoffed as soon as Tristan bent down to whisper to me.

“That would be my brother.” I told him. He looked shocked.

“Wait. Brad didn’t tell you this?”

“No, Brad’s been keeping you all to himself ‘asn’t he?” 

“Don’t take it personally Tris. Look I gotta go but-“ He cut me off.

“No, come with me.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the apartment. He leant into the apartment and screamed:

“I’m taking her out for a ‘friendly’ lunch and she won’t be back till later mate.” He then shut the door behind me and with a tight grip on my arm he pulled me down to the lift. He wasn’t being so forceful that it was painful but just enough so that I would follow him.

We got into his car and I turned to him.

“Look, we shouldn’t be doing this.” I told him.

“Why not? Come on, live a little.” He said, laughing and turning the key to the ignition.

“Live a little? That’s the sort of thing you say when you’re skydiving not when you have pissed your older brother off so much that he doesn’t even want to speak to you anymore.”

“Chill out babes. At least you’ve still got another brother.”

“Huh you remembered.” I noted, slightly surprised. 

“Of course.”

“I don’t know if I can go back after that.” I felt sick.

“Then don’t. Just stay with us again.”

“Look as fun as that was, it was scary as hell to wake up next to Brad. I’ve known him for what? 5 days?”

“Don’t count down the days babes, it makes ‘em go faster.”

“Why do you keep calling me babes?”

“Dunno, I guess I just see that it makes you uncomfortable and it’s funny.” He laughed.

“Always the gentleman Tristan.” I said with a smile.

“Tris.” He said and winked at me.

We ended up having a nice simple lunch which he kindly paid for as I didn’t have my phone or wallet. Once we finished we went out for a quick skate and I taught him some new tricks. I enjoyed spending some time with just him, like I had with Brad except minus the kissing of course. He was the funniest guy ever. I had such a great laugh with him. I was really glad that I had signed them and would be working more with them.

It was starting to get late so I requested for him to take me home. We pulled up and walked in. I took a deep breath and knocked. Dylan answered the door and then sighed.

“Come in, which one are you?” Dylan said opening the door more. I was taken aback by his words.

“Tristan.” He said and held out his hand. He had to bend down to shake hands with Dylan due to Dylan not being the tallest. He shook his hand and I could sense that Dylan was trying to crush his hand with the handshake but it was clear that Tris was way stronger.

This was going to be a long evening.

A/N This was a short filler chapter which me and my special chummy had many arguments about (nothing but harmless fun of course) I hope my special chummy likes this because when she tells me she likes a chapter I get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside hehehe. Also special chummy if you’re reading this please make sure that you are honest. if you don’t like a chapter please tell me :) i love you special chummy