MEET THE VAMPS| CHAPTER 1

I sat down in the studio and shoved my headphones in my ears.

Ok so here's what's happened. My dad has been in the music industry since he was born. He is really well known for signing some of the biggest artists out there to record deals and such and here is where I come into the picture. I am the youngest of four. My two oldest are Sarah and Daniel who are twins. Then there is Dylan who is one year older than I am. He is probably my favourite as we are really really close. And then last is me. Plain old me. Chloe is the name I go by but my actual name is Clarise. Some think it's weird that I do spell the shortened name with an H but thats just the way I roll. Anyway as I was saying my Dad has been a big part of the music industry and as soon as we could walk he introduced us to the whole situation. So basically I'm 17 going onto 18 pretty soon and I already work for my Dad which is what brought on me shoving my headphones in my ears. I had just sat down to fill in some forms when my brother Dylan had popped his head around the corner. Just to clarify we all work for my Dad. Even my Mum works for my Dad thats how serious we are. Anyway, Dylan pops his head around into my office (Yes my Dad organised that all his children have their own office) and says

"Hey Chloe I'm going out with some mates and Dad is also out. He left me in charge of looking at a possible group called The Vamps." He says with a weird look in his eye.

"Riiight and what does this have to do with me?" I ask him even though I know where this is going. It's happened so many times that I actually expect him to bail. Out of all four children I am most reliable but I also get paid the most because I do almost all the work.

"Can you please make a serious decision for me? Really though, Dad said there's a lot of money riding on this one so he asked if I could make a call for this one but I already organised to hang out with Jackson. C'mon you know how it is, bros before studios." He said pleading.

"Ugh do I even have a choice?" I ask clearly annoyed.

He just shakes his head.

"Fine but only if you give me credit?" 

"Sure Chloe" He said smiling and kissed the top of my head before walking back out.

I sighed and settled back into my seat feeling annoyed which was what lead me to the earbud shoving. I logged online and found the appointment I needed to take care of and realised it was in ten minutes. I had to walk all the way down to the studio to meet them and photocopy some forms for them to fill out. 

Hmm how many forms do we need? Ok there is four. So eight forms are required. Damn it. My printer takes forever. Im gonna have to run. 

After running down to the studio because the lift takes too long I finally walked out into the lobby when I was met by Ravneet the receptionist who I have been best friends with for forever.

"Hey Chloe. We have some VERY fine boys waiting outside for your brother. Where is he?" She said

"Hey Rae, Well you know Dylan he is the most unreliable bitch on the face of the earth so I'm filling in for him."

"Ahhh right anyway those boys are waiting for your presence."

"Ok I shall go out and greet them now!" I said with a giggle.

I grabbed the form she held out to me and walked into the waiting room where four extremely good looking boys. The one sitting in the middle took my breath away. His brown eyes were so beautiful. It took me a moment to snap out because they were all staring at me.

"Uh sorry I haven't had much sleep." I lied and they all giggled a little so I smiled back. It wasn't a complete lie but still.

"Hey" They all said in sync. Man that freaked me right out. 

"Come inside to the studio." I said and opened the door. They didn't move an inch. I just smiled at them until the tall one cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Uh we were booked to see David or was it Dylan?" He said but sounded a little nervous.

"Yeah sorry you'll just have to put up with me. Dylan is my brother and my Father, David is out at the moment and Dylan bailed last minute so here I am taking you guys in and possibly signing you." I saw the cute one with the curly hair smirking.

"Yeah you should do just fine" He said standing up. "Brad" He said offering his hand. It took me a moment to respond and when I did I stuffed it up.

"Clarise" UGH 

WHY WOULD I SAY THAT? That's not my name.

"Uhhhh but you can call me Chloe"

"Cute, this is Tristan" He said pointing to the one with the tall hair and tall stature.

WAIT CUTE WHAT?

"Hey but you can call me Tris babe." He said winking at me. He walked through the door and the other boys stood up.

"That one's Connor," He said pointing to the small shy one. Connor waved to me as he walked past.

"...and last but not least that one is James." To be fair James was pretty good looking but they all were. James walks past me nodding at me. We all walked into the front office where Ravneet was setting up. We walked into the room and I pulled her to the side. This was the start of something.