Chapter Two!

Paige’s POV

It was 3 o’clock and finally I was able to leave my biology class. Today we dissected a cow’s brain in class. Even though I was a party girl, I did have a serious side deep down. My education was important to me especially if I wanted to make it as a neurosurgeon by the time I was 25. I had a lot to accomplish this term but biology was one of my favourite classes and dissections were a lot of fun for me. I’m not sure why but I enjoyed cutting things open. I wasn’t freaked out by it like most girls were. But then again, I would be cutting people’s heads open daily when I became a surgeon.

As I got on the train heading towards my flat in the heart of London, I headed to pick up the new pair of pumps I ordered from this cute little boutique a few blocks down from my flat. I got off the train a few stop earlier than usual and headed down the street. The pumps were black suede with a peep toe and 5 inch heels. They were Christian Louboutin and I had been saving up for them for months. These heels were the love of my life at the moment and I couldn’t wait to wear them out tonight. I was excited Char was going out with me. She usually doesn’t but about every six weeks I can count on her to go. It has been a little while since the last time we went out which was around winter holiday but now that spring holiday is on its way we need to go out again.

I love Charlotte forever and always but she was kind of shy went we went out. It wasn’t really her and never ever drank as much as I did. She was always the more responsible one out of the two of us.

As I walked into the boutique I heard screams of girls roaring throughout the city streets as I saw a boy being chases by all of them. Probably one of those uber famous boys from One Direction or something along the lines of that. I didn’t really care though so I walked up to the counter of the store and found my favourite salesgirl there reading a magazine.

“Hey Hanna, my new shoes are in correct?”

“Hi Paige, the shoes came this morning I couldn’t help but look at them in the box and they look fabulous. Let me go in the back and get them for you right now.”

“Thank you so much Han, you are my favourite,” I spoke while looking through the rack of jumpers and another full of short, party dresses.

“Here you are Paige. Hope you enjoy wearing them out,” Hanna stated.

I said, “Oh don’t you worry. I most definitely will.”

I took the bag and walked out of the door feeling great with my new shoes and felt like tonight would be an unforgettable one as I walked down the street back home to get ready for tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CharChar:): hey I will meet you at the club in 5 minutes I am on my way now. Just walking through London dressed like a slag like it is no big deal.

I rolled my eyes knowing she did not look like a slag. There was nothing even remotely slaggish in Charlotte’s closet.

Paigemybabe<3: sure you are but whatever I will see you soon lovely

CharChar:): I am here turn around

I turned around to see Charlotte dressed in a tight fighting green dress that had one sleeve and came mid-thigh. Her blackish hair was loose waves down her back and she had on white kitten heels.

She looked gorgeous.

I was wearing my new shoes a blue long sleeve short, tight party dress and my hair was up in a high pony tail on my head so it wouldn’t get in my face. “Well, well, well! Look at you Char! You look phenomenal! We seriously have to go out more often.”

“Yeah sure we do,” she spoke in a slightly sarcastic voice but I knew there was no malice behind it. “So let’s go on line now so we can get in and start having some fun. I should at least enjoy myself while I am out.”

We got into the club about 5 minutes later and it was packed. The bar was full of people ordering drinks and the dance floor was packed with couples and groups grinding on each other or just fooling around dancing stupidly.

“Let’s get a drink!!!” I squealed making my way towards the bar and dragging Charlotte towards the bar with me as we were getting looks from random men staring at our bodies.

Once we got down to the bar we each had a shot of vodka and made our way to the dance floor. When Char drank she was always loose and fluid in everything she did. Her drunk dancing was better than her normal dancing.

We were out on the floor for a little while when guys started to ask us to dance. We said "yes" to the cute ones. "I’m sorry I can’t" to the sweet but unattractive ones and "hell no" to the jerks who thought they were hot stuff but weren’t.

It was around 1 a.m. when Char said she was going to head home. We said our goodbyes and she left the club. I didn’t want to leave just yet. Tonight I felt like bringing somebody home.

Just when I thought there was no hope and not one even decent guy was left I saw a guy start to make his way over to me. I pretended like I didn’t see him and kept on swaying to the music and felt him near when I turned around and he was face to face with me. He had gorgeous green eyes and a cute smile with dimples. I always liked boys with dimples. It was a major turn on for me.

“Ehm... Would you like to dance?” he asked. His voice was very deep compared to what I thought it would sound like.

‘”Sure I guess,” I said trying to play it cool. You always have to act like you don’t care what they say when you are trying to snag one. We started dancing to the upbeat song that was playing and were just flailing around goofing off and having fun when a slower, sultrier one came on. My hips started to sway in time with the beat and that’s when I felt a pair of hands on my hips pulling me close to him and felt him started to sway his hips along with mine. He was good. He kept up with me and never let go of my body while I felt his hot breath whisper in my ear.

“Want to head back to my place?”

Score!  I thought as he whispered it. I didn’t have classes in the morning so it isn’t like I have to worry about getting up early. I let my body give in as I turned to face him so our lips were just inches from touching. “Sure,” was all I managed to say before I pulled his body towards the exit with me. “Let’s get out of here.”