Chapter Four!

Charlotte's POV

Today I had to go to the University for a few Classes in the morning. Paige and I both went to London University in London. Paige was going to be a big time surgeon while I wanted to become a business woman and handle international trade in large corporations and travel around the world while doing my job. Most children dreamed about being an astronaut or ballerina or cowboy, however I always wanted to be a CEO of a giant company and use a percentage of the money that was our revenue as a fund to start my own charity for children without a home or clothes or food to eat. It was never the child’s fault so they shouldn’t have to suffer. One day I hope to be able to open up my own shelter one day as a safe place for kids to go in a time of need.

First I need to get a degree and a job and money before I could make all of those dreams happen. So right now my short term goal was doing excellent in school and graduate with a high GPA at the top of my class in hopes of getting a great internship for a company.

While I was walking into the building my first class was in I noticed a girl reading a tabloid magazine on the quad. On the cover was Harry Styles. I still couldn’t get over the fact that I had met him yesterday in the bookstore of all places! It was such a normal place to meet a world famous pop star. I still couldn’t get over how stunning his eyes were. The colour green they were didn’t seem like they could exist let alone belong to a human being. They looked like the emerald earrings my mum always wore when I was a little girl. They sparkled when the sun caught them in the light and I always begged her to wear them when I was younger until she let me for my 10th birthday party when my friends and I went out to dinner like we were little ladies spending a night out on the town.

I honestly don’t know why I was thinking about him now. I only talked to Harry that one time at the store. After he introduced himself his phone went off and he had to run out of the shop. All he said was “Sorry love, but I have to leave now,” before making a beeline for the front exit.

I hadn’t even gotten a chance to say goodbye to him before he left. He was just a random guy I bumped into. I decided to stop thinking about him and focus on the classes I had ahead of me for the rest of the day. This boy was definitely not worth me thinking about when I should be focusing on my global econ test I had in less than 5 minutes.

I sat down at my desk and reviewed my notes one last time before my professor came in and started to pass out the tests. Like usual, I knew I would ace it but focused my mind on the questions in front of me and pushed Harry and his intoxicating eyes out of my mind one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When my last class ended, I went to a little luncheonette and ordered a salad and an unsweetened iced tea. While I waited for my food to come I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocet signaling I had recieved a new text message that I just assumed was from Paige. 

As I looked out my screen I realized I was correct and typed my passcode in to unlock my iphone and bring my message into its full view.

Paigemybabe<3: want to have dinner tonight??? There is a lot I have to tell you about last night. Please say yes!!!

CharChar:): sure I will have dinner with you but only if you cook for me:)

Paigemybabe<3: sure I will cook. Come over to my flat around 6:30. You bring the dessert. I have a lot to spill. I need to tell my bestie everything!!!!!!

CharChar:): ok ok ok!!!! I will be there at 6:30 with dessert and my listening ears.

Paigemybabe<3: thank you! Love you charlotte see you tonight.

CharChar:): love you too and I will see you then.

My salad had arrived and I had eaten most of it while I was texting Paige so I got up, left some money for the bill and the tip, and walked out the door towards home to get ready for tonight and bake our favorite dessert for our dinner date tonight: chocolate chip cookies.

On my way home I stopped and bought a few groceries from the store to make the cookies with and got us our favourite ice cream to top the cookies off with. I baked about 5 dozen cookies (we could eat a lot and I always liked extras) then hopped into the shower to get ready for tonight. Once I was out and dried my hair, I picked out a simple pair of light wash jeggings to pair with a loose-fitting black top that stopped right at my waist, so when I lifted my arms you could see my stomach, and my new pair of black and white zebra print TOMS I just bought and have only worn once before. They were extremely comfortable shoes and I loved wearing them. They were great to walk in.

I left my hair in its natural waves and put on some perfume before I walked out the door with my cookies and ice cream in hand on my way to catch the train to Paige’s house so I could go have dinner with my best friend and catch up on everything that had happened since our last date. I was excited to see what adventure Paige had to tell me about tonight. These dates were always good talking times.

As I headed onto the train i noticed two teenage girls wearing matching One Direction inspired outfits. That was when i realized, I hadn't thought about Harry all day. It was probably just physical attraction to him which was good. I couldn't worry about falling in love with him at the moment. There were to many other important things going on in my life right now.

Thank God, I thought I don't have time to deal with boys right now.

A/N: sorry the chapter was boring guys but it was just a filter. Thanks so much for reading my story!