Takashi Kiyama

Requested by: charlieXtheXwriter

Name: Takashi Kiyama

Age: Sixteen

DOB: October 19th

Hair colour: (Your hair colour)

Hair style: Quiff

Eye colour: Brown

Parents: Y/N and Rantaro Kiyama

Likes:

👍🏼Dancing

👍🏼Lollies

👍🏼Comedy Movies

Dislikes:

👎🏼Haters

👎🏼Inequality

👎🏼People stealing his food

About Takashi:

HE AND CAELUM ARE A THING! You heard it here and now folks, TAKASHI IS CAELUM'S BOYFRIEND!

You ship it so much, how could you not? They are head over heels in love with each other.

They are so sweet together omfg, I can't even-

Takashi just has so much damn energy, like, it's insane. But not crazy sugar high energy, just pure adrenaline let's do this kind of energy.

Although he does eat an insane amount of lollipops, it must be a Kiyama thing.

Best friends with the Midori twins, and is a member of the Beigoma Academy BeyClub.

His Bey is Revolution Kanai, it's this huge humanoid figure with fangs and a mane that's black and decorated with red diamond armour and it has a huge war hammer.

Always attends Pride and cheers on Caelum, who once, by the way, pulled him up on stage with him.

Holy hell they sound so good with one another.

Sugar addiction, but it doesn't make him hyper unless he has a ton of it.

He has this huge, beautiful laugh that just kind of booms, and it is just makes everyone so happy to listen to.

Tough kind of guy, but really sweet.

HE HAS A CAPE!!

*coughing fit* sorry, a jacket.

For some weird reason, the song Sunshine and Lollipops gives him this eyebrow twitch.

When you and Honcho noticed, your husband blushed a shade of red that could put Shu's eyes to shame.

You were laughing to hard to explain it to him.

I mean it was so bad that you were on your knees, tears in your eyes, tears streaming down your red cheeks, clutching your sides and gasping for air with no sound coming out.

Ranjiro had to fill him in.

Did I mention how close he and his uncle are though? It is so unbelievably sweet to see.

He loves DC and Deadpool! Literally, there are so many Deadpool quotes.

Loves making people smile, if he sees someone crying, he'll do his best to cheer them up.

Gives such great advice oh my God.

He is that boy that makes all the girl's in school cry because he isn't straight, and fangirl because he is in such a cute relationship.

THE SHIP NAMES ARE REAL!!