Mine (Lui~Z)

Okay! So this is the first of my attempts at writing for the cast of Turbo, so wish me luck!!

This was requested AGES ago by:

hidekihana

Yeah, it's a little simple and basic, but I just thought that this was a cute little idea that I wanted to write for.

Like always, please point out my spelling errors for me 😁.

So yeah, I hope you all enjoy!!

--xx Avanni Cinders

"I still don't get why you think this is a good idea," you huffed for what felt like the hundredth time in that very same week alone. You sat in the lounge room of you and your boyfriend Lui's shared apartment, your legs flung over the arm rest, arms folded across your chest with indignation.

"Because I feel like it." Lui called back to you from the bedroom, where he had been for the past half hour.

"That is a shitty reason and you know it." You pointed out, rolling your eyes even though you knew that he couldn't see. "Besides, why change up a good thing?"

"I can hear your eye roll." He replied, and you glared at him through the wall separating you.

"Just admit it," you said, ignoring his accusation. "All of your friends are doing it, and you want to too."

"We are not friends," Lui protested loudly, and you fancied that you could practically feel his irritation, much to your amusement.

"Yeah, but you and Valt don't despise each other and you kind of respect Shu," you countered. "That's a win if you ask me."

"Gabe is my friend, they are not." Lui insisted vehemently.

"And yet here we are, having this discussion." You continued, refusing to let up on him, still grumpy with the entire scenario you found yourselves in. "You're changing up your outfit just because everyone else is. Face it hun, you're doing it because you want a cool new set of threads, just like the others."

"Shut up," he grumbled, and you couldn't help the quirk of your lips at his less than stellar response.

"I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you I throw up." You muttered underneath your breath.

"Don't be a child," Lui reprimanded, and you could hear the click of his heel as he finally emerged from the confines of the bedroom and made his way down the hall.

"Well?" He asked, stepping into view and doing a small turn so you could fully take him in. "What do you think."

"It's weird." You told him bluntly, swinging your legs around to sit up properly. "Not bad weird, different weird. Very, very different weird. I do like the diamonds though."

It was true. You were so used to how he normally looked, that to see him like this was more than a little unnerving to say the least. Since the two of you had moved to Canada, Lui had shot up a few inches in height, and that in itself was weird. But now that he had gone and decided to change his entire look? That was going to take an adjustment period and you weren't all too sure that you liked the sound of it.

Gone was his teal dress shirt, in favour of one in a much darker shade of blue. It came down to a little bit past his knees, and yet it had several slits cut into it that only just reached up to his hips. His pants and boots were similar however, except his pants were lacking the earlier tiger stripe design, and his boots now had a higher top to them, with a chain of diamonds down the front centre, they even had a slight heel, only adding to Lui's newfound height and making him just that little bit taller than you.

"You don't like it," Lui said, sounding more amused than offended.

"It's your choice," you conceeded, resisting the urge to resume your earlier pout. "And I guess it looks good on you."

You fell back onto the lounge, and were promptly surprised when something white and feathered landed in your lap.

"I don't think I'll be wearing it anymore," Lui said conversationally as you looked down at it with a mixture of shock and confusion. He came over and picked you up off of the armchair once again, and sat down himself, rearranging things so you were now sitting across his lap, his arms wrapped loosely around your waist. "I figured you could have it, but if you'd rather I keep up with what I usually wear, then-"

"Did I mention how much I love this new look?" You gave him a dazzling grin, knowing where he was going with that train of thought and not letting him finish voicing it. "It really suits you."

"Funny, how quickly you changed your mind." Lui observed, brushing his lips against your cheek. "Are your sure you don't want to consider that a little while longer?"

"No way Shirosagi, not happening. No take backs, so back off." you firmly stated, giving him a stern look after you had turned your gaze to meet his own violet one. "You gave it to me, and you're not getting it back again."

"Possessive, aren't you?"

You nodded seriously. "This is mine."