Shika Da La Hoya

Requested by: mightyfriend12

Name: Shika Da La Hoya

Age: Fourteen

DOB: December 2nd

Hair Colour: H/C, red

Hair Type: Your hair with a red streak running through it

Eye Colour: E/C

Parents: Free and Y/N Da La Hoya

Likes:

👍🏼Sleeping

👍🏼Animals

👍🏼Sunlight

Dislikes:

👎🏼Getting woken up

👎🏼Staying indoors

👎🏼Being cold

About Shika:

Can I just start off by saying that she and Diablo have been dating since they were eleven?

Yeah Shika's bisexual.

At some point, the deer found a mate and had a kid of its own, so basically Shika has her own deer.

While she's almost identical to you, she acts so much like Free... Her sarcasm alone is scary.

Like, even from a young age her sass and witticisms were admirable. Just listening to her and Free talk sometimes makes your head spin.

She can sleep literally anywhere at anytime, she loves it.

But she has so much damn energy if she needs it.

Really athletic like her dad. Tree chin ups? Please, she's been doing them since she was eight.

She has muscles. Not bulging body builder type muscles, but she's super slim and her arms and legs are really well defined.

Loves Pokémon, her and Diablo are constantly competing to see who is the 'ultimate Pokémon master.'

Second in command at BC Sol, her Bey name being King Cernunnos (Cernunnos being the Greek god of, surprise surprise, deer).

Absolutely hates being cold, she loves hugs and kind of follows sunlight with her body, always turning to face it (you used to joke that she might be part plant).

Kris has her as second in line to take over as the manager when she's older (which she is super excited for).

Unlike Free, she always makes sure to be on time for things, unless she's sleeping, she is almost impossible to awake once she's out.

Volunteers at the zoo all the time, she loves getting in and playing around with the domesticated lions, tigers and cheetahs, and riding on the elephants.

Huge daredevil. It's like I said, her idea of fun is wrestling with lions.

Always wears yellow tank tops, she never even knew that Free used to wear basically the exact same ones until you told her.

She stole his old boots though.