My Hero~ Extra

Key:

(Bf/n)= Boyfriend's name

Sure enough, the next time you saw (Bf/n), you broke up with him. To be honest? All of the chocolates and roses in the world from him wouldn't have tempted you to go back.

After two weeks of texting and calling one another, you and Shu had your first official date.

True to his word, he had topped the previous one.

The two of you had had a picnic dinner as the sun went down in the park, and enjoyed a romantic walk along the river bank, before returning to your blanket to stargaze.

Three months and all of the countless dates in between, and Shu had asked you to be his girlfriend.

You said yes of course.

Two months later and you had moved in together

Another three months passed and you had your first big fight.

"If you don't like it, then you can take what's yours and get out of my house!" You had screamed.

"Maybe I will!" Shu shouted back, before easily picking you up and tossing you over his shoulder and walking out.

"Shu Kureni you bloody snowflake, put me down!" You had demanded, pounding on his back

"Why? I'm taking what's mine and getting out, like you said," he said, the smirk audible in his voice.

Another month and Shu had gifted you with a dainty and carefully crafted silver ring encrusted with two diamonds that were cradled delicately beside an oval shaped ruby.

A promise ring, he had told you, swearing an oath that he would always be there when you needed him.

Exactly two had a half months to the date, you sat in a stuffy room at a long desk in the middle of a meeting.

The director was repeating himself monotonously, and you were ready to drive your head into the table.

Right when you were seriously contemplating it, you felt a buzz against your thigh.

Discreetly, you slipped your phone from your skirt pocket and checked the screen beneath the table.

1 Unread Message From: My One and Only 💋

With a smile tugging at your mouth, you tapped on the messaging icon and pulled up the conversation you had with your boyfriend.

3:19 PM

My One and Only💋: Hey love, how's the meeting going?

3:20 PM

You: I want to kill my boss

3:20 PM

My One and Only💋: Don't get blood in your hair, we have dinner reservations at 7

3:20 PM

You: The Jasmine Dragon????

3:21 PM

My One and Only💋: Where else?

3:21 PM

You: I love you

3:21 PM

My One and Only💋: Love you too, now stop texting during work

That night, on your one year aniversary with Shu Kureni, you found youself standing in the middle of the very same restaurant, where he had saved you from humiliation exactly one year prior.

Your face was flushed and tears were streaming down your face.

"Will you marry me?"

Half a year later and you were walking down the aisle.