Dance With Me (Rantaro)

My exams got pushed back a week, but they're still three weeks away and I'm lowkey freaking out. 🙂

That's why requests and updates have been taking so much time, I've been studying.

Requested by: charlieXtheXwriter

Hope it isn't too bad, I had writer's block and started like three different stories before writing this out. 😂

This is the outfit I envisoned for this, do you like it?

--xx Avanni Cinders

"Come on already, it's not that hard." You pleaded in sweet voice, trying your best to cajoule the young man in front of you into doing what you asked.

Your boyfriend shook his head stubbornly, causing you to narrow your eyes in determination, before realising that if you wanted to get your way, you would need to step things up a little.

"Plea-" you began, intending to stretch out the word, before you were cut off rather abruptly as the man you were trying to negotiate with pulled you into his lap.

"Don't do it," he asked, his voice coming out slightly muffled as he buried his face in your neck.

"Don't do what?" You laughed, shifting so the stick of the lollipop that was ever present in his mouth wasn't digging into your skin.

"You know what," he countered, not meeting your gaze.

"Do I?" You asked, a teasing lilt in your voice.

"The eyes," he clarrified, not that you needed him to of course, knowing perfectly well what he had been talking about.

"But I want to dance," you said, pretending to pout. "Please Honcho?"

It was early evening on a Friday night, and the two of you were currently attending a disco in the gymnasium of Beigoma Accademy. But you weren't just here to have a good time with your friends and partner. No, you were a woman on a mission, you had a target you were locked onto, one of which you were determined to obtain.

Tonight. Tonight you would share at least one dance with the stubborn blond. For reasons unknown to you, Rantaro would simply refused to dance at any given point.

You had gone the extra mile that evening, and had decided to dress up a little. You wore a belted red tank top and a pair of tastefully torn jeans, accompanied by the confectionary themed necklace your boyfriend had gifted you with on your two year anniversary.

You never asked for much. Merely his love, affection and the jacket he vehemently insisted was not a cape. Hell, you had purposely foregone your own jacket in the hopes that he would give you his own. Sure enough, when he first saw you that evening, he had merely shook his head and handed it over, a small smile on his face.