Frustration (Ukyo)

Diamond-Girly426

Here you go, hope you like it!😁 I'm actually so proud of how quickly I wrote this. It's a little short, but I thought it was pretty good. My first Ukyo x Reader, it was a little odd because I've never used him as a love interest before, but this was actually so much fun to write.

I usually have a friend or two look over my stories for an extra pair of eyes for my editing and they thought it was pretty cute, so I'm going to say this is a pretty sweet lil' piece.

WARNING: FLUFF!

Ukyo was ticked off, that much was certain. For six months, six wonderful months, he had been in a relationship with his beautiful girlfriend (Y/N). He had had a rather large crush on her for about a year and a half beforehand, when the girl had gotten sick of waiting around for him, and made the first move. Of course they had their fights, what couple didn't? But still, he wouldn't change a thing about her or their relationship for the world. Well, maybe there was one thing.

Kisses.

In the half a year that they had been together, Ukyo had not once been able to kiss his girlfriend. Sure, she would give him a peck on the cheek, or even pepper kisses across his face whenever he did something to please her, but he never seemed to manage to press his lips against her own. It wasn't for lack of trying either. Oh God did he want to kiss her.

There were some nights where he would lay there, wide awake, and stare at the ceiling, wondering what it would be like to have her lips against his own, and he was sure she felt the same. But it seemed like the universe was out to get them. And by the universe, he meant everyone. Everyone being the Beyclub, the Swordflames, even the members of the Supreme Four. Sure, three groups wasn't exactly an exhausting list, but they still acted as if they were out to thwart him at every possible opportunity.

Six months ago
(When he asked you out)

'It's about time the two of you got together,' a booming voice laughed. Ukyo flushed at the very abrupt appearance of Xander. He picked up the small female, who was like his younger sister, and lifted her to sit on one of his broad shoulders.

'Treat her right, you got that Ukyo?' Xander then said, a tinge of seriousness seeping into his words.

Ukyo didn't take things harshly. It wasn't like his friend didn't trust him, he was just looking out for (Y/N). Besides, it wasn't like it was a necessary warning, Ukyo would do everything in his power to ensure that he would never intentionally harm the (H/C) haired girl who owned his heart.

Five months ago
(One month anniversary)

He had gone all out.

Roses, dinner, even an adorable little teddy bear that took him ages to choose. All for nothing. Ukyo gritted his teeth and not so subtly glared at Zac, who was sitting beside (Y/N).

The girl in question, as if feeling the heat of his stare looked up and sent him an apologetic glance. Not even ten minutes earlier, Zac had run in swooning and moaning, needing (Y/N)'s help in putting the finishing touches on his latest song that he was due to release the next day.

An hour later, Zac made his exit, bidding fairwell and throwing dozens of apologies over his shoulder as he did so. Although, it was no use. The romantic setting had dissipated, and (Y/N) sighed.

"I'm so sorry about that," she said quietly, reaching out and entwining their fingers.

"It's fine," Ukyo assured her, smiling gently and giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "As long as I get to be with you."