Wife

Lisa Pov

"Ms Manoban, someone is here" My secretary said "Ohhh, let her/him enter" I said to my Secretary without looking at her....

I look the one who, open the door and its my only one Wife. "Honey, What are you doing here?" I asked my wife "Cant i visit you?" My wife asked "I didn't say, that you cant visit, im Just saying that, why are you here? I know that you dont usually visit me" I asked My wife..

"Im here Because, i want to tell you, that you need to attend Your daughter's birthday party" My wife said and sit my lap...

"Do i have to? I still have a lot of things to do?" I asked and My wife Pinch my ears "OUCH!!" i exclaimed..

"If you will not attend again, you will sleep in the couch, and no kisses for a month" My wife said "Who said, i wont attend my daughter's Birthday party?" I said and act innocently. "Perfect, dont you ever be late, manoban" My wife threaten me, and she kiss my lips before she stood up and left me hanging. gosh, she left me frustrated.

"JENNIE KIM MANOBAN!!" I shout, but my wife Just wink at me and close the door and leave me all, alone in my office.

I look at my phone, and my wife text me.

If you will be late you will
Be punish, but if you will arrive
Early you will have a Surprise
From: ❤_Nini❤

I need to finish, very fast.....

---------
A/N: Im to lazy to make a part 2 so no part 2 😂😂😂 Sorry, you all.. May project pa sa na akong gagawin pero pinabayan ko, im very lazy, you know.