say yes

A/N:  if your reading this listen to the song,  please say something, even if its a lie by park bom

Lisa: im so nervous guys.

Jisoo: i think she is going to answer yes.

Chaeng: she is going to say yes lisa. *pat Lisa's back*

Lisa: thanks guys *smile to them*

Few minutes later~~

Jennie: lisa! *so dark*

Then the light's wear open.

Jennie: *tear escaped her eyes* wow this so beautiful.

Lisa: *approach jennie and give the flowers to her* hi, do you like it?

Jennie: yeah, its so beautiful.

Lisa: *offer her hands*

Jennie: *hold her hands then they went to the table*.

Lisa: *pull the chair and jennie sit* *sit infront of jennie* hope you like it *smile*

Jennie: i love it, wow *sparkly eyes* milk ice cream *smile, start to eat the ice cream*

Lisa: *sweating*

Jennie: *look at lisa who is sweating* are you okay? *finish the ice cream*

Lisa: yeah *stand up* *offer her hands* *music start* lets dance.

Jennie: *accept her hand and stand up* *start to dance* *buried her face in lisa neck* thank you lis.

Lisa: for what? *look at jennie and smile*

Jennie: for this, thank you. Thank you for always making me special when im with you.

Lisa: i will do anything for you jennie, because your my everything, your my world. And because i love you.

Jennie: *smile* thank you for loving me.

Lisa: *pull the ring box and kneel infront of jennie*

Jennie: *widen her eyes* *tear eyes*

Lisa: jennie i know where is still young but i want to spend my life with you, to love you, to give you everything. To have a family with you, if you will let me. Kim jennie, Will you marry?

Jennie: *smile* yes.

Lisa: your said yes right *stand up and hug jennie*

Jennie: yes i did.

Lisa: SHE SAY YES! *smile*