cheater?

Lisa: baby im going *kiss jennie's forehead*

Jennie: aish, dont you flirt with anyone, dont you cheat one me. or i will skin you alive.

Lisa: *gulp* okay, bye.

Manager: lets go, lis. Where already late for your photoshoot..

2 hours later~~

Jisoo: jennie can you please sit down, your so paranoid.,tz

Chaeng: yeah, unnie she is right..

Jisoo: just call her okay...

Jennie: okay *start to call lisa phone* *wont answer* *call again 5x* *call again and finally Answer* hello lis, where are you? Why aren't you answering my call?

Lisa's phone: uhm, hello. Im sorry but this is not  lisa....

Jennie: who are you? Did you kidnap her? Are you flirting with? Are you one of the girls that lisa been hiding to me?

Lisa phone: im sorry, ms kim. Its me irene from red velvet...

Jennie: wh.what? Why are you in lisa's photoshoot???? And why are you holding her phone??

Lisa phone: hello? Jennie?  Its me lisa.. (lis, got to go bye love you) *someone said in the other line* (shut up, irene)

Jennie: Lisa? Who said i love you to you!! LISA GO BACK HERE NOW!!!!

lisa phone: ouch my ears, okay im going back there, bye. *hung up*

Jennie: *boiling in anger*

Jisoo: hey jennie, what happen to you? *look at pasta*

Jennie: fuck that cheater!!!

Jisoo: hey calm down tiger *pat jennie's shoulder*

Jennie: *glared at jisoo*

2 hours later~

Jennie: *throw her phone* aish!!

Chaesoo: *imagining jennie's nose is smoking* *hide in kitchen*

Manager: *open the door* *saw jennie stumping her feet towards him*

Jennie: where is that fucking cheater!!! *point her finger to manager*

Manager: *gulp* wh.who is cheater?

Lisa: *ented the dorm and saw chaesoo hiding in the kitchen* *look at manager* *who's scared* *put down the food she bought* hey, what's happening here?

Jennie: *look at lisa and glared at her* *throw the things she can hold to lisa*

Manager: *run in the kitchen and hide*

Lisa: *dutch all the things that jennie's throwing to her* wh.what did i do?

Jennie: you fucking cheater! And why did you go home late!! *throw lisa the pillow*

Lisa: let me explain *panting*

Jennie: *glare at lisa* explain, why you go home late! Explain why did someone said i love you to you!! And explain why is irene the one who answer?! Is she your girls!, you cheater!! *throw the slippers to lisa*

Lisa: okay first off all, im not cheating on you second, irene answer the phone because i doing my photoshoot and thrid that was just a friendly i love you, she said i love you to everyone.

Jennie: *then raise her brow* why are you late?! 2 hours!!

Lisa: because of the traffic and i bought you guys food.. And i bought you a bucket of ice cream..

Jennie: *run towards Lis and hug her*  where is my milk ice cream?

Lisa: *get the milk ice cream* here please forgive me??

Jennie: okay i forgive.. *jennie and lisa went to lisa room*

Chaesoo:

Manager:

Chaesoo: *look at the living room who is in big mess*

Manager: ooh gosh...