Stuck with you

Lisa: I miss you warmth, i miss your smile, i miss you laugh, i miss you cat eyes, i miss your hug, and i miss your kiss *tear left me eyes*

Lisa: You left me, without any explanation.. You left me without a warning... You fall out of love without telling me, im still here stuck with you...

Few months later--

Lisa: *walking in the street* *hit someone shoulder* *turn around* Ms im so sorry *bow a couple of times*

Ms: Its fine *turn around* *widen eyes*

Lisa: *stop from bowing* *turn around* i need to go... Sorry about that...

Jennie: Lisa, please lets talk....

Lisa: we have nothing to talk about Ms. kim..

Jennie: *hold lisa wrist* let me explain okay, do you think i want to left you!! *angrily shout*

Lisa: Wow, really Jennie.. You left me without explanation, i just find out to other's that you love someone else.. So tell me, how can you explain it... It was so hard to accept it!! Here i am still stuck with you, im still in love with you!! And im Just fucking hurting myself, why do you have to come back when the scars you made is starting to heal...

Jennie: Do you think i want to leave you, i was kidnap Lisa, he said he will hurt you, if i dont come with him.. I dont want to see you hurt, i find a way to escape cause his abusing me.... Every night im looking for your warmth, to your hug, for you to say to me that its going to be alright *cry*

Lisa: *hug jennie*  i am sorry, im sorry if i wasn't beside you.. Im sorry if i thought you left me, im sorry love...

Jennie: *hug lisa back and buried my face in her neck* lisa...

Lisa: *carry Jennie bridal style*

Jennie: Put me down *hit lisa shoulder*

Lisa: No.. I love you jen

Jennie: i love you more lis..

Lisa: *Kiss jennie's lips passionately*

Jennie: Lisa everybody is looking at us..

Lisa: i dont care *laugh*

.....................................................................

A/N: I was not going to make this a happy ending, but maybe you guys, will smile when, it happy ending