my date/confession

Jennie: so your going to be my date in my birthday?

Lisa: yeah if you dont want im going to ask someone else *sadly smile*

Jennie: who are you going to ask, if your not going to be my date? *furrow*

Lisa: hmm, maybe. Irene or tzuyu or i dont know, im just going to ask the hot girls *smirk*

Jennie: WHAT! SO IM NOT HOT! *angrily shout*

Lisa: aish, noooooo. Your the most hottest girl in the world. I just said if your not going to choose me..

Jennie: *blush* even if your not going to ask me, i will still choose you *smile*

Lisa: really.....

Jennie: yeah *smile*

Night~~

Lisa: mom and dad... *scratch her nape* its jennie's parents they said to me to call them  mom and dad *thought*

Dad: lisa what are you doing here?

Lisa: can i please ask your approval?

Mom: for what?

Lisa: uhmm *scratch her nape*

Dad: just tell us....

Lisa: can i please court jennie, its fine if you wont approved it, but i will proved to you guys, that i will be good and love jennie with all my heart..

Mom and dad: *laugh*

Dad: you really are funny *laugh* *pat lisa's shoulder* i know that you love my daughter for a long time, i saw it in your eyes, that's how i look to jennie's mom before *wink* i approved *smirk* you really respect us lisa, that's what i like a about you. You consider to tell us, before you court her.

Mom: i approved too, i know you can love our daughter so much. Im thankful for you telling us this. I know you respected us, we already considered you as our daughter, because for your kindness. *smile*

Lisa: thanks mom and dad *hug them*

Jennie: *enter the room* what is happening here?

Dad: its nothing..... Goodluck lis...

Lisa: thanks dad.....

Jennie's birthday~~

Dad: *pat lisa shoulder* you can do this lisa...

Mom: yes lisa, just be positive...

Lisa: thanks mom and dad *hug them* *go back to her position* *saw jennie walking down stairs* Wow *sparkly eyes.. *offer her hand*

Jennie: *smile and accept lisa's hand* hi *shyly said* she so handsome and beautiful *she thought*

Lisa: happy 18 birthday *smile* lets dance... *music start*

Jennie: okay... *put her arms in lisa's neck and smile*

Lisa: *put her hand in jennie's waist* *smile* *and they start to dance*

Jisoo: *smile* i ship jenlisa so much..

Chaeng: yeah, i know. I wish jennie, will let lisa court her..

Jisoo: im Sure jennie will let her, jennie was waiting for it for years...

Lisa: jennie *smile*

Jennie: *heart beat fast and felt butterflies in my stomach* *music stop*

Dad: goodluck *give lisa the flowers and the microphone*

Lisa: *gulp* jennie flowers for you..

Jennie: *receive the flowers*

Lisa: jennie *hold her hands*

Jennie: ye..yeah..

Lisa: *hold the microphone* you know since we where kids, i been hiding this... *look at the crowds*

Crowds: go lis..

Jennie: just tell me *nervous*

Lisa: jennie, i like you. No scratch i love you, i didn't know when and since i start falling to you. Its just come out on me, when i woke up one morning, knowing that i already love you. Kim jennie if you will let me court you?

Crowds: yes! Yes! Yes!

Jennie: you dont need to court me lisa, because i love you too. *hug lisa*

Lisa: your now my girlfriend?

Jennie: yeah!

Crowds: jenlisa! Jenlisa! Jenlisa!

Lisa: *pull out the necklace and put in Jennie's neck*

Jennie: *sparkly eyes* you brought this?

Lisa: yeah i bought that, because i know you want that... I saw when you look at it..

Jennie: but this is 500,000 won..

Lisa: i know, and its just a money. Because even if that's 1,000,000 won, i will still buy it for you. If that can make you happy *hug jennie and kiss her forehead*