letting you go[2]

Lisa Pov

I feel like my heart broke into pieces, i have liked Jennie since we were kids. Even we were far away from each other, i will always check her if she's fine.

I dont care if my money is going to be wasted but i only care if she's fine or happy... I know taehyung will take care of Jennie.

Me and Taehyung are friends since  we were kids, we just lost our connection... I know i will regret setting them up, but i would do anything for my princess to be happy.

Even it will break me apart, i hope in another life time she can be mine.... I took a glance at her and she look around to search me.

I shookt my head before i enter my car "I love you, Jennie. and i know this is the only thing i can do to make you happy" I whisper before i start driving.

Jennie Pov

I look around and search for lisa. "Jennie" Taehyung called my attention, but i didn't pay attention to him.

"Where is lisa?" I asked taehyung "I think she already left, she's still have a flight to catch" Taehyung said...

"WHAT!!" i shout and taehyung quickly cover her "Jennie dont shout, your going to make me deaf" Taehyung said.

"Was lisa already here to set us up?" I asked taehyung "Kind off, but i like you jennie. I was thankful for lisa because she helped me, she said to me you like me and i never thought that you would like me" Taehyung said and smile.

"Did you bring your car?" I asked taehyung "Yes" He said then i quickly pull his wrist and look for car.

"Is that you car?" I asked taehyung and point at the red Lamborghini, he nod and i quickly push him in the driver sit "Jennie-yah, what do you think your doing?" Taehyung asked me.

"Enter the car" I ordered taehyung "What--" I cut him off at "I said and enter the car and driver me towards the airport" I said coldly...

Taehyung quickly enter the car, and i enter the passenger sit too. "Drive,  to the airport were lisa's flight" I said and taehyung obeyed me..

[Airport]

I quickly went out the car and enter in the airport, the guard block my way "Ms im sorry but you cant enter if you dont have a passport" The guard said.

"do the plane in bangkok already left?" i asked "Yes ms, it already left 5 minutes ago" The guard said and i felt my feet weakend...

Luckily taehyung catch me "Jennie, are you okay?" Taehyung asked... My tear start to fall, i quickly hug taehyung and buried my face in his crook..

Im so stupid!! I hate myself, for not noticing my feeling to lisa... But, im already to late she already left and i cant do nothing anymore....

Ring~ring~

Taehyung phone rang and he asked a permission to me to answer it, i nod and he left me.

I walk towards the bench and sat... I look down and cover my face with my palms.. "Jennie, why are you crying?" Someone asked and sit beside me. I know that voice, i look at the person who sat beside me and its lisa.

"L-lisa" I stutter "Yes, princess and why are you cryin--" I cut lisa and hug her very much, i felt lisa body stiff.

Lisa Pov

My sleeve shirt already wet, because jennie keep crying "Princess why are you crying?" I asked jennie and hug her.

"L-lisa, i t-thought you already l-left" She said and sob like a kid who lost her lollipop. "Im was late for my flight" i said and laugh...

"I hate you" Jennie whisper "Why do you hate me?" i asked her "Because you set me up, and you didn't told me that your only few hours here" She said and sob..

"Im sorry, i thought when i will leave you, you will be happy in taehyung arms" I said.. Jennie look at me and glared at me. "I hate you, and i love you" Jennie said.. "W-what you love m-me?" I stutter.

"Yes, i love you" Jennie said and kiss my lips she pull away and smile "Do you love me?" Jennie asked me "Yes, i love you since we were kids" I said to her...

"ohh, really" Jennie smile "So do you want to be more my girlfriend?" I asked Jennie... "You have to court me first" Jennie said and peck in my lips before she left me Gawking..

"What a bad kitten" I mumble and look at jennie who is laugh at me...

A/N: I suck at this, and i know...