My first love

(A/N: Play the music above)

Jennie Pov

I look Outside the window and a smile plastered in my face by seeing, My husband having fun with my daughter.

If only i didn't hurt you, we can be still be together, but the world is against us and i have to give you up.

I stand up and turn around but, i was shock, when me and the girl Were inches apart i look at her then "Jennie/Lisa?" We said in unison. I quickly, walk backwards and look at her..

Ohh, i miss your face, your lips, your hug, your cuddle, your kisses, your eyes, your smell, your smile, your laugh and other everything about you.

"So, what are you doing here?" lisa asked "Im here, Because im here to check my patients" I said "Wow, you really became a doctor" Lisa said with an amused tone..

"What are you doing here?" I asked lisa, Lisa was about to tell me, but someone called her. We bought look at the girl who is tall as her.

The girl walk towards us and hug lisa "Love, why did you leave me?" The girl said and pout. Then, i suddenly realized that, it broke me into pieces.

The girl look at me and smile "Ohh, love sorry this Kim Jennie my ex lover" Lisa said and smile "Ohh, so your Kim jennie, hi im Park Chae young, lisa's fiancé" Rosé said and bow.. "Hi, nice to meet you" I said and smile at her.

"Jennie, We are sorry but we need to leave, By the way nice to meet you again" Lisa said, before she and her fiance leave

I felt like a million knife stab me, I felt like my world broke into pieces, i feel like i want to run to her and say I love you, but i know that i dont have the rights because i hurt...

Now im looking at her, with her Fiance, walking happily, but me im left broken and fragile, and i know it my fault.

My first love, who gave me happiness, but the first thing who broke my heart into pieces..

-----
A/N: Random idea, and i have a class tomorrow in the morning, but here i am updating...

Their is no more part 2..

Us (Jenlisa) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें