hate

Jennie Pov

Love has consequences. Here i am stuck in my room, being guard by my bodyguards.

Knock~

"Sweety, can i please enter?" My mom asked, "Yes mom" I shout. My mom enter my room and walk towards me.

"Sweety, i know your mad at your father. But please stop hurting yourself" Mom said "How can i not be mad at him? He take me away to lisa... You know that lisa make's me happy. When you and dad weren't with me, lisa was their to protect and love me. She's was their to see everything what happen to me" I said to mom.

"Im sorry, if we already lost a time to be with you. But, you know everything we are doing is for your future" Mom said.

"That's what you guys always say. I dont need to live like a princess, just to be with you and dad im already happy, but its pain me cause dad is killing me slowly, by taking away the person who made me strong, that who made me for who i am right now, but i never thought that his presence just made my life miserable. I thought that he wouldn't take me away to the person i love, but i was mistaken. His presence is a threat to Me" I said angrily.

"Sweety, dont think like that, you know that your dad only want's the best for you" Mom said "Best for me? Really, mom!!? If he wants the best for me, why am i her in my room lock up. Is this what you call, best for me? I dont think so, because if he really want the best for me, he would set me free, to be with the person i love" I burst out and cry. "Mom please leave me alone" I said to my mom, and she obey what i said.

Knock~

"WHAT!!?" I shout angrily "Ms kim, mr kim said we need to go somewhere" June said. "Okay fine, wait for me for a sec" I said.

[2 hours]

"Where are we june?" i asked june "We are almost their miss kim" June said.

Minutes have pass, june stop the car "Ms kim, here we are. I want to tell you that this is my end, i want you to follow that red light" June said.

"Why would, i follow you?" I asked him "If you wont follow what i said, its your lost not mine" June said.

"Shut your mouth" I said angrily "Im leaving" I said and went down the car. I look around, and their is no one, i push the Gate and follow the red light.

Every step i do, my heart beat's very fast. I stop near the table, and saw my favorite, food. kimchi fried rice. I start to read the letter who is left in the table

"You may think im crazy for doing this, but no im not. I want you to follow that blue, light and please dont hate me"

"Weird" I mumble, i followed the blue light, and saw my favorite ice cream in the table, i was about to eat the milk ice cream, but first read the letter.

"Dont eat the milk ice cream, you will regret it if you eat the milk ice cream"

"I hate this" I mumble, i followed the blue light, and saw someone at her back, is that.....

"Lisa" The girl turn around and i wasn't mistaken, its really lisa....

I quickly run towards lisa and hug her, a tear left my eye "Baby, dont cry" Lisa mumble, i quickly wipe my tears.

"Did you prepared all fo this?" I asked lisa "Yes, but i got a help" lisa point at my dad and mom, i was shookt when i saw my dad. "D-dad" I stutter

"sweety" Dad smile i look at lisa and she already kneeling infront of me with a box in her hand.

"kim jennie , i love you with all my heart... Maybe im imperfect but i promise to you, i will make you happy until my last breath.. I know i did a lot of mistakes and you always forgive me. Even i know i dont deserve your love your still here loving me, if you will let me Kim Jennie will you marry me?" Lisa asked.

"Yes" i said to her, and hug her "Im sorry if your dad lock you in your room" Lisa whisper "Wait, what?" I pull away and look at her confusedly.

"I was the one who asked you father a favor, to look you in your room" Lisa said and hit her shoulder. "I hate you" I said and pout "i know" She smile.

I went towards my dad and hug him "Dad im sorry for hating you" I said and i heard my dad laugh "Its okay, sweety" Dad said and kiss my forehead. My mom hug me and dad, mom gesture lisa to join and hug us.

This is a perfect family i want...

A/N:
Sorry for my wrong grammar... This is not the part to of letting you go...