Innocent Chipmunk or not innocent chipmunk

Chaeyoung: Where is Jennie and lisa?

Jisoo: I dont know....

Chaeyoung: Okay, i will go and check in their room....

Jisoo: Okay... *realize something*

Chaeyoung: *Knock in Jennie's room*

Jennie's room: *moan*

Chaeyoung: Did i just her someone moan? *Hold the door knob*

Jisoo: Chaeng, dont open the door...

Chaeyoung: What's the problem, if i open the door?

Jisoo: Its better, you dont know...

Chaeyoung: I have the right to know *cross my arms*

Jisoo: Please chipmunk...

Chaeyoung: Fine *went my room*

Jisoo: That was close.... Im going to kill jenlisa..

[Chaeyoung's room]

Chaeyoung: *Searching "What does it mean if a girl moans?"*

"Moans can mean a variety of things. But, the main three reasons a woman may moanduring sex is because she's enjoying it, because she's hoping for a quick ending (by moaning to excite you), or because she's in some kind of pain or discomfort. Women are also known to moan to turn themselves on"

Chaeyoung: *Choke*

[Morning]

Jenchuli: *Watching tv in the couch*

Lisa: *Saw chaeyoung* Chaeng, what happen to you? You look like a mess...

Chaeyoung: I cant believe you guys..

Lisa: What do you mean?

Chaeyoung: I cannot sleep last night, cause i keep hearing a moan in jennie's room..

Jensoo: *choke*

Chaeyoung: And i even search "What does it mean if a girl moans?" and the meaning was....

"Moans can mean a variety of things. But, the main three reasons a woman may moanduring sex is because she's enjoying it, because she's hoping for a quick ending (by moaning to excite you), or because she's in some kind of pain or discomfort. Women are also known to moan to turn themselves on"

Lisa: W-what the....

Jensoo: *Blank face*

Chaeyoung: And because of that, i keep reading it until i understand and memories it....

Jenchuli: *cant utter a word*