just right

Lisa: do you think she's going to like this? And that necklace you bought is beautiful *smile*

Jisoo: yeah i think so, thank you*pat lisa shoulder* lisa lets go, if we wont go back to dorm. The dorm will be messy again. And our girlfriend will be mad at us.....

Lisa: *look at my phone* im lowbat *pout* jisoo did you bring your phone?

Jisoo: no i left it, why?

Lisa: my phone is lowbat? And manager is back in the dorm!! We cant call him. Lets pay for the things we bought first.

Dorm~~

Chaeng: unnie i cant find them.. *sweating nervously*

Jennie: what if something happen to them.... Those crackheads!! *boiling in anger*

Chaeng: i will call jisoo... *hold her phone*

Jennie: and im going to call lisa *start to call lisa, but out of reach*

Chaeng: *start to call jisoo, heard a ringing* *saw jisoo phone* unnie, jisoo's phone is here.

Jennie: and lisa is out of reach!! What if something happen to them..

Manager: *enter, the dorm* hey girls..

Chaennie: *saw manager enter the room* *run towards him*

Chaeng: oppa.. *about to cry*

Manager: hey girls are you okay?

Jennie: oppa, do you know where is the 2 crackheads?

Manager: *i think first* hmm, they went in the.. *remember something* ohh *gulp* uhm, i think they where doing something...

Jennie: what are they doing?

Manager: i dont know *sweating* but they will call me if they want me to get them..

Chaennie: *look at each other* okay...

6 hours later......

Jennie: OPPA WHERE ARE THEY!!!!?

Manager: why are you guys not calling me *thought* there in th.the mall..

Chaeng: lets go there, its been past 6 hours.

Chaennie and manager: *open the door and saw lisoo with someone*

Lisa: thank's guys *smile warmly*

Jisoo: yeah, by the way do you want to get in? *smile*

Tzuyu: no thank's oppa's *wink*

Lisoo: stop calling us oppa *whine*

Sana: sorry but cant do nothing..

Twice: *hug them and bid there goodbye* bye oppa's!

Lisoo: bye girls *wave there hands* *turn around and saw there girlfriends glaring at them* *gulp*

Manager: bye im going *run away*

Lisoo: oppa!!

Jennie: did you enjoy, flirting with them *glare at lisa*

Chaeng: or are you guys happy because those girls give you guys a hug and call you oppa. *glare and crossing my arms*

Lisa: i.it was nothing.. Th.that was a friendly hug. Right jisoo.. *fake a smile* *sweating*

Jisoo: yeah..

Chaennie: *pull there ears inside the dorm*

Lisoo: *enter the dorm, and put the things they brought down*

Jennie: why didn't you answer my call manoban!

Lisa: i.i was lowbat.

Chaeng: why are you guys out?

Jisoo: because we bought a gift to you guys *scartch my nape*

Chaennie: where is its now?

Lisoo: *bring out there gifts*

Chaennie: *sparkly eyes*

Lisa: we guys bought you a necklace *smile* *open the box, and pull the necklace* *put the necklace in jennie's neck* so do you like it?

Jisoo: *did the same thing* do guys like it?

Chaennie: *run towards there lover and hug them* we like it..

Lisa: *wink at jisoo*

Jennie: *pull away from hug*

Chaeng: *pull away from the hug too*

Lisoo: *look at them confusedly*

Jennie: why are you guys, with the twice? *crossing her arms*

Chaeng: and why did you guys go home later, 8 hours straight you didn't go back here!

Lisoo: *gulp*

Jisoo: first of all.... We are with twice because they offered us a ride, i left my phone and lisa's phone is  Low Battery.

Lisa: and we go home late because we where buying foods and we have a dinner with them...

Chaennie: so you guys where flirting with them???

Lisa: aish noo*sigh*

Jisoo: yeah, we promise.

Lisa: and why would i flirt with them, i already have the most beautiful and hot girlfriend....

Jennie: *smile and hug lisa*