"Nothing.. picked her up.  Dropped her and came back.."

"Come on doode.. I know there is more to it.." he whined again..

"Quit whining doode.. and now temme where are we going??" I asked excitedly..

"We are going HOME.."

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

"Shezaadh.. Mish bhai.. subhan allah.. is it really you or am I hallucinating.." Sheza screamed at the top of her lungs as usual getting excited for petty things..

"Walaikum salam to you dearie.." I snapped at her.. yah yah its really us.. lemme go in.." I retorted..

"Meanie.. she scoffed and  hugged Itthu.. who cooed over her murmuring missed you soo much princess making me roll my eyes..

Sheza is my younger sis.. the youngest of our family.  She is 19 and if u ask me the most infuriating character in my family.. we cant stay in one room without literally wrestling each other but she is Itthu's favourite and he would do anything for her..

"Shezaad.. sheza.. already started??" Mum walked down the stairs with an amused face..

"Mom she started it.." I raised my hands in surrender..
"Nah.. he did.." she shot back at once..

"Sheza stop.. Assalamu alaikum my dears.. and where is your daddy? Does he remember his family?" Mom said shaking her head..

"Walaikum salam w.w mom.."

"Missing him are we?" I grinned.. earning a slap on my shoulder..

"Chill mom.. he ll be around next week.. "

"Subhan allah.. are my brothers really back?" My elder sister Safreen screamed seeing us..

"Guys what's up with screaming we are literally coming back from after like 6 months not 6 years.." I shrugged..

"6 months it is lil bro? I MISSED YOU.. YOU IDIOTS.." didu kissed my forehead..

If sheza and Ilthumish is in team  both of us belong to team B..

"Didu where is jeeju?" I questioned wondering where the poor soul who used to be our refferee in our sibling matches is..

"Ohh he is in his office.. he should have married his office instead.." she scoffed.

Safreen is 28 and is married to my jeeju Hilal who is a software engineer in profession and a workaholic in nature..

"Go easy on that poor soul lady.." Ilthumish teased..

"Haahaa very funny lil fella.. this is exactly your wife is gonna yell once you get married.."

"Didu.. you know something.. he is already working on that.." I winked while Ilthumish turned beetroot again..

"Is it so mish.."  didu asked him with a mischievous glint in her eyes..

"Nah.. didu.. will I?" He faked dramatically..

"Yah.. he wont.. didu agreed pulling his cheeks "but his red face says otherwise.." and broke into a fit of laughter..

"Didu.. shezaad stop.." he whined..

"Safreen enough.. Itthu is our good boy isnt he.. ?" Mom joined in too making us all giggle..

"Mom you too? Cut the crap fellas.." he murmured his face still tomato red..
He got onto his knees and kept his ear to safreen s tummy and spoke
"Hey there champ.. see how these guys are teasing Mamu.. you are on my side arent you?" He urged..making us smile

"Nah.. he is in shezaad mamu side.." I argued..

"Its a she and is on Mish mamu side.." mish shot back..

"Naah.."

"Yaah.."

"Naah.."

"Yaah.."

Stop guys.. you people are eating my head leave my kid alone..

Yah safreen is pregnant and is expecting her third munchkin that made me wonder where are the other two..

"Didu where are the other two?" I wondered..
"They are at school.. having their annual prize giving tomorrow. 

I nodded.. "mum whats up for lunch im starving.." I rubbed my tummy.. and together we started to have our family lunch

"Shezu..mishu.." a cute angelic voice came out the door and in rushed Zaya followed by Danish.. Zayana is my 4 year old niece while Danish is 10..Zaya
finds it hard to say Mish mamu and shezaad maamu instead she calls us shezu and mishu..

"Maaamu.." Danish yelled in excitement and ran inbetween me and Itthu and tried to hug both together in excitement..

"Hey champ.. Mish lifted him onto his lap while I took in Zaya..

"Mish maamu.. how do u grow so strong" Danish who is a fitness freak wondered poking at Itthus biceps..
Ilthumish was strong built while I was all lean..

"See.. danish.. Im strong too.." I smiled goofily

"Yaah.. an ant must have bitten him.." Sheza laughed earning a glare from me..

"Danish.. have your food and milk on time.. and you will be like me in no time.." Itthu said making him frown.. Danish and his hate for milk goes a long way back..

"Maamu.. he called me.." I have my prize giving tomorrow.. you are coming right?" He asked..

"Ofc champ I wouldnt miss it for the whole world.." I said giving his a fist bump

"Guys..finish your food and then you can continue your rantings" Mom warned and  we had a good tuck in for the day..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Guyss..  guess who is back.. me.. me..

And i had fun introducing  shezaad s family.. what do ya think of our fellaas.. and where are our girls planning to go??

Soo vote and comment guys.. until then..

See ya peeps❤