❆ AUTHOR'S NOTE ❆ + explanation

hello! thank you so much for reading my story!

please dont forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it.

i feel a bit sorry for making a sad ending but i intended to do it in the first place.

the videos linked to the story were made by me, they are on my youtube channel milkkytae entertainment if you wanna check it out :)

in case you didn't understand the meaning of this story:

basically the first day they met in the park in the middle of spring, it suddenly started to snow. it was love at first sight and they made a promise for their love.

the meaning of their promise - at that time jungkook liked the color red, taehyung liked blue, they decided to make up their own promise i purple you (two of their favorite colors mixed together).

in the car accident jungkook lost his memory and moved to seoul, after some years taehyung decided to move there too, there they meet and decided to start their relationship all over again.

jungkook starts to get his memory back but doesn't say it to tae because he was scared. when he fully got his memory back (which means he remembered their promise as well) he started to hang out with his best friend minyeon.

taehyung was jealous and when he accidentally caught them together he was extremely upset that's why he yelled at jungkook. jungkook also felt bad and when he was crossing the road, he was into his thoughts and didn't hear the car coming.

when he got hit by the car, taehyung started regretting all his jealousy and begged for forgiveness. jungkook, being badly injured decided to say their promise ( i purple you) right before he dies, letting taehyung know that he remembered everything and wished he would've said it sooner.

as soon as jungkook passes away it starts to snow, just like the day they met. it was the exact same day, in the middle of spring but years later. it's like the cycle of their love passed.

thank you for reading <3

stay safe and love yourself, peace

❆❆❆