THREE

couple of weeks had passed and taehyung spent all that time catching up with everything he'd missed.

going out with friends and of course spending quality time with his family. with all that fuss, taehyung had his mind stuffed up but the thoughts about jungkook never left his mind.

finally it was a calm, sunday morning and taehyung decided to check his schedule for today.

sliding his finger across his phone screen, he opened up the calendar app and looked at the things planned. finding out that nothing special was planned for today, he decided it was finally time to visit jungkook.

opening a drawer under the nighttable, he took out a piece of paper that contained an address the nurse once gave him.

fortunately, the address was still the same. same as all the years before, his parent's house was on the same street, not far away from tae.

taehyung's parents went out to visit their neighbors so quickly putting himslef together, tae walked out the door of his house.

his walk took a good 30 minutes, but after sleeping for four months, this became an advantage.

it was the ending of summer and the beginning of autumn. only less than two weeks left until jungkook's birthday. taehyung was already all up in the thoughts of what present to give him. everything seemed boring and simple. he wanted to give him something special, something he would remeber for the rest of his life...

taking a left turn, taehyung was greeted by a white door. jungkook's parents lived in a huge mansion with a pool and a huge backyard. whilst walking up to the door, he saw a knocked over 'sold' sign.

not thinking much about it tae ran up the small steps and smiled with hopes of seeing his love again.

knock. knock. knock.

after less than a minute, the door was opened by a woman that seemed to be in her late thirties. she was wearing a black, elegant dress and pointed high heels.

"annyeonghaseyo." taehyung greeted the woman, bowing politely.
"is jeon jungkook present?"

"annyeonghaseyo, young man. are you taking about the son of mrs. jeon?" she questioned tilting her head to the side.

"yes, they live here... or at least lived." taehyung stated and frowned.

did they move and sold their house?

"oh, the jeons family moved a month ago to seoul and sold their house. i am ms. kang - the new owner."

"they moved? but why?" taehyung questioned sadly.

"i believe they wanted their son to learn at some elite university or get a job in seoul. don't really know for sure."

"and they mentioned nothing about a guy named kim taehyung?" tae asked, desperate for an answer.

"not as far as i remember."

"ok, thank you anyways, annyeonghi gyeseyo. " taehyung bowed and walked away with a sad frown on his plump lips.

"bye-bye." the woman spoke and closed the door after him.

what was even going on? jungkook just disappeared...

no contact of him is available, he moved away and never left a goodbye letter. did he decide to forget taehyung and move on? so many questions filled taehyung's mind.

but what about their promise? and with no reason.

tae decided to call his two best friends  - hoseok and jimin and get his mind off things for now.

❆❆❆

almost two years has passed and taehyung decided to go and get a job in seoul. he already forgot about jungkook, or at least everybody thought so.

he would unintentionally say his name during sleep or stare at the old photos of them together. in fact, a photo of both of them was on the home screen of his phone. but he payed very little attention to it.

"oh my honey, my tae-tae! dad and i are going to miss you so much!" taehyung's mom sobbed as they escorted taehyung to his airplane.

taehyung decided to enrol on a job in a huge, famous and elite company golden line. (a/n: shout out to ppl who watched "shopping king louise" :p)

it was a very known company in seoul and taehyung decided to go work there in an office that works on golden line's income and regulates the products and thinks of more and better ideas to help the company move forward.

it was his dream job - highly paid and concentrated on fashion. finally a place where taehyung could show off his sense of style.

"please be careful and work hard. we believe you'll do great!" his dad cheered him up and they all embraced in a family hug.

"i will, thank you."

the announcer called out to the passengers taking a flight to seoul and told them to get aboard.

taehyung smiled and waved a bye-bye to his parents.

a/n: annyeong readers! i really hope you are enjoying this story, i really like writing it ^^

please vote and leave comments!

#17 not